Soyadrink's (Nelson) 50g

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Nelson your tank is coming along great....I can hardly wait to see the finished product.....your rhomboid will be in from Marshalls soon.....Thank you so much for all your hard work on the fish bios for me I just sent them to my web guy.......aloha Les

ok, a little update.
THE TANK IS FILLED! since monday.
no losses and it looks sooooooooooooo cool! it has this really deep look to it.
only bad thing is that the modded mj1200's are to strong, so I'm gonna use the 900's. I have a modded mj600 on the bottom at the moment and running the karolia 4(which gives amazing flow but interferes with my no equipment visible diplay thing)

I took pics yesterday but then lost the camera:mad:
Now, until I find it NO PICTURES

Something is going on with photobucket. It wont upload my pics(yes, I found the camera)
Anyone use this new "feature" for uploading before?

What are you doing with the mod maxjets? I always use flickr it's way easy. Can't wait to see the pics...wait til you see what i got today man...it's insanity...i'm actually setting the 120g back up to fit it all in there..we'll figure something out for this weekend...maybe sunday afternoon?

I'll see what I can do...i've got people coming by to pick up some frags and then I have to get the 120g setup...maybe we can do that though...i'll call down there or stop by

Was at jeff's(and mark's) tonight and picked up 4 more sweet frags and of course as predicted to jeff, all corals opened up within an hour.
I hope I'll have pics up soon. I might wait till I get the new light

btw, jeff has amazing wood crafting skills;)

Not only are they amazing but all done with an ax! You should see it now that it has water in it. The added weight took care of the level problem. Thanks for coming by today. Your new tank is looking good. Remember to scrape that plastic off the light before it turns on tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back