Soyadrink's (Nelson) 50g

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

look what cool of a frag I got:D

3213913245_1d33e788e5_b.jpg

Hey Nelson, can you PM or post the info for the builder? Jeff was telling me about your possible new tank and I was thinking about getting a quote from them for a tank too.

OK, so it looks like I can't afford a bigger tank right now but thats ok, gives me plenty to improve the one I have now :D

Got some new pics and such :)

3243190994_361323fd5a_b.jpg

New colony!

3243190966_fa2f3fee32_b.jpg

3243190924_478d52bbae_b.jpg

some of my favourites(and most photogenic)

3243190950_b418d52068.jpg

3243190980_2f471844e5.jpg

yeah, sweet mille. I had a piece of that but it got toasted. Very nice color on those. I see the frogspawn is alive and well too.

So for your FTS shots, have you tried messing with the white balance? Maybe drop in a piece of white PVC, focus on it, and manually adjust the WB?

yeah, sweet mille. I had a piece of that but it got toasted. Very nice color on those. I see the frogspawn is alive and well too.

So for your FTS shots, have you tried messing with the white balance? Maybe drop in a piece of white PVC, focus on it, and manually adjust the WB?

Thanks jonathan! You can always get a piece if you're ever down here!

I have and it doesn't work very well. it also takes for ever! I think I should try pointing the camera down from a little higher point so not as much light gets reflected.

where'd you pick that mille up? Hit me up some time...haven't heard from you in awhile. Tough break on the bigger tank...one day...you're still young in the reefing game :)

give yourself a break Nelson, you are still young yet! :lol: It does take a little time to adjust the white balance, and if your camera is like mine, it will lose the setting if the camera shuts off. I would practice it though. Once you get it down, you will be much happier with your tank pics.

Hey Nelson - Is that mille from the frag I gave you? If so, that thing has done some serious growing. The tank looks great too.

Nope, your frag died. I had another one that overtook it in growth and is now a mini colony but the big one in the pictures I bought from thang.

My tank is currently not presentable. Running 10k Ushios that I had laying around since my 20k radiums just completely stopped working. As soon as I get new light and clean it up I'll take some more pictures. Some of you might have seen my other thread with update pics with the 3 threadfin cardinals i just got(who are doing great btw)

Photo updates next week hopefully

Back