SPS bad colors :(

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hi all! :)

Thanks for you answers!

NAH2O: Always it is nice to hear his words

Kevinpo: Thks! Then kevin, I think up that the the best will be that he not obsess me and see acropora's evolution of my colognes.

Here in Spain fondness compared in USA is very small and fondness to the interchange of cuttings is little, so that the manner to acquire species of acropora colored is by means of animals cultivated of nature. It does not permit knowing his genetic quality until they have not passed a certain time at the aquarium.

I will attempt not getting obsessed because the team of my tank and his parameters seems correct to me.

Only I have a doubt, and he is with my skimmer.

I am utilizing a little skimmer of the check mark Schuran here I let the link to you.
Schuran 120

Although the election depend on many variants,fishes's number, aggressive nutrition, etc.

Maybe he be little ?

Perhaps this be the one and only acropora that had gotten better in the course of time.

He is for me without any doubt I have .:eek2:

greenn.jpg

Two montiporas's curious photo, at the end they ended up finding ...:D

montisss.jpg

And...

No himself if I have said that montiporas like very much ....:rolleyes:

monticorner2.jpg

As always, thank you so much for his answers and his help!

The first picture is very good in regards to the photography. The coral is excellent! The Montipora corals are looking very healthy. It appears the tank parameters are ideal for them.
I think patience is very important when it comes to the Acropora species in general. After 6 months if you don't get the results you are looking for (coloration or growth) you can move the coral to a new location with less or more illumination. Water flow can also be varied to change growth form or calcification (growth) rate.

Saludos,
Kevin

Many thanks Kevin!

I will have patience I will observe the corals to see if from here improvement does not exist to 6 months well.

Would I like to ask it a thing, that temperature create than himself the more suitable? And than salinity?

Best Regards

Back