Squirrels are Freakin Evil

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

means violently disassembles them.

GOOD DOGGIE!!!!

:D

Nick

I feel bad for my black lab. She has spent her entire life trying to get one, to no avail. I resorted to shaking a tree in the middle of our yard, to get one down, but even that didn't work. :(

Try squirting it out of the tree with a firehose....

JK

Nick

The answer to that is :

Sniper.gif

followed by.....

gf-4.jpg

Nick

Thats part of their plan Gabby. My wife thought they were cute too....until we had that one in our house. Now she's not so fond of them.

Nick

Update

Scientists are busy tracking these evil little scouts of Al-Qaida, the Iraqi Insurgency, and terrorists world wide, in order to better understand them and their diabolical habits. Scientists have actually fitted them with tracking devices and attempted to "get inside their furry little heads."

Study aims to unlock secret squirrels

Joel Brown states, "The critters are downright crafty, Squirrels figure out how to outsmart devices. They also go through the motions of digging and pretending to jam acorns into the ground, even smoothing out the grass to make it appear as if they're covering their hiding spot, before running off with the acorns still in their mouths.
What possible purpose could that be for other than to fake out somebody watching them bury it?"

Cute and cuddly, I think not! Obviously they are being trained in counter espionage by some well funded terrorist organization.

But fear not good people, scientists are working around the clock to learn more about the machavellian squirrel cartel and how to defeat their dastardly plans!

Nick

There are ground squirrels in the desert......specially trained and hardened by living in the harsh climate, Squirrel Mudjahadeen.

Nick

Back