Starting a Nano Tanks forum?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

gas4544

Montipora Keeper
What do you all think about opening a Nano Tanks Forum here at Reef Frontiers? There are many people out there keeping smaller tanks, including all-in-one tanks such as Nano Cubes, Aquapods, Solanas and Red Sea Max's.

We have some keepers of smaller tanks here at RF and a nano forum would be a cool for folks with similarly sized tanks to hang out together. Would a Nano Tanks forum be a nice addition here at RF?

Gary

+1. I'm always surfing @ N-R.com. I will be starting a 29g Bio Cube shortly, but for now I have a 15g frag tank.

It would definitely be cool to have an area for us folks with the smaller tanks. Often times I find myself reading threads about tanks more than 10x the size of my little 29. While that's cool to learn about that kind of stuff for future reference when I finish college, it's never really pertinent to my current situation.

im starting a 24 gal aquapod with sunpod and im still short on live rocks..i got a few small coral frags..still looking forward on adding more..a nano tank forum will be great:)(sigh)..i wish i can have a big tank like you guys:p

i have mushrooms to start with,purple,blue,neon green,green stripe,hairy(thinking about having a mushroom island :))..2 small heads of hammer,4 small heads of purple/green frogspawn,1 head green frogspawn,a good size of purple and green pocillipora,(all of this i got from reefman069,thanks chad its almost free:p)..i have a large fox coral that i bought from a fellow reefer and gave me some free pom pom xenia and a good size monti cap..have a blue and orange ric,and a green yuma..i have no zoas..not a single one:(..still have more room..looking forward to getting more colorful mushrooms..:)

Yes please! I haven't gotten half as much good information from N-R forums as I have from here. I don't have room for a big tank, or the means.

Chuck, I know the feeling of disorganized!!! That's been my life lately!!! LOL If we do get a Nano forum, AND if it's not too much of a pain in the butt, Angie (madisons_mommy), my girlfriend, has started a thread about her new Aquapod24. If a Nano forum is started, could that entire thread be moved to it? If it's not a pain.

Back