Starting my 150

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

hey i got some pictures but it tells me they to big to post and i resized them in photobucket already. any advice would be thankfull

Some photos

So here some while setting it up. ATM its full from my 52 cube

huge difference and im loving it ill post the fts set up with my live stock soon.

My lights are 400 watt 20ks. only other lighting im looking at are some moonlights. There isnt alot of room in the canopy with those large reflectors.

Ya, definately starting to come together now. Will have to check it out soon. It would be nice if you could squeeze a T5 or some LED dawn/dusk lights to ease the day/night transition. This is really important if your going to keep flighty fish such as Flasher/Fairy Wrasses, Anthias and even for larger Tangs

Todd

Yeah todd i have added some moonlighting. THinking i can fit a few t5 in there also but havent had the funds for those yet.

Hey Wes, lookin good my man. Great choice on the Vermiculate Leapard Wrasse and is that a Flame Fairy Wrasse ??? I can't wait to set up a large system again and be able to host some of the large Tangs once more.

Todd

Back