Stepping down as moderator

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Krish

RF STAFF
Just thought it was the proper thing for me to do and let you guys know that I have asked to step down as the moderator of the New to Reefkeeping section today. I really enjoyed the time I spent as a mod, but I feel at this point, for various reasons, that it is just not the right thing for me anymore.

Hope you guys enjoy the hobby!

Krish, I am a newbie and have really enjoyed reading your posts! I can see you made a great contribution here. Many thanks!!!!

One of the best moderators I have ever followed!

Kind, considerate, level-headed and NEVER NEVER NEVER condescending, patronizing nor judgmental.

Hope everything else is going well.

Thanks for the kind words. :) I will still be around ( ie. not leaving RF) so reeferdude, don't get too happy ;)

Thanks for your time as moderator, Krish. You were great, like was said above.

I'm glad to hear that you'll still be around though! :)

Hope everything goes well i have had loads of ideas from you even your hood design LOL good luck hopefully speak to you really soon cheers Krish.
mark :)

wouldn't have been able to start my first tank without you. thanks for all you've taught me, and all the knowledge you bring to the hobby.

Krish,

Your humor, knowledge, willingness to share, and kindness will live on no matter what title is under your name.

Thank you kind sir!!!

Thank you for the kind words once again everyone. Glad I've been able to help some of you here, but I don't need to be a mod to continue doing this. I'll still be around :)

Aloha O'E Krish A Hui Ho Kakou (till we meet again) Les @ Wet Pets Hawaii

Back