Stepping down as moderator

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

what !!! why??
Tell Emily that daddy needs a little bit of free time :p:D ....j/k.

just when i thought i was gonna be able to continue getting away with hijacking threads........i'm doomed now :shock: :doubt::lol::lol:.

As long as you never leave dood, i'm kewl :)......good luck with everything that's keeping you busy dood :)

LOL! Thanks Gabbs. Yeah, I'll be around. Not sure if I will set up another tank because at this point I don't really see it, but I will still be here on RF :)

what !!! why??
Tell Emily that daddy needs a little bit of free time :p:D ....j/k.

just when i thought i was gonna be able to continue getting away with hijacking threads........i'm doomed now :shock: :doubt::lol::lol:.

As long as you never leave dood, i'm kewl :)......good luck with everything that's keeping you busy dood :)

Yup, your now going to be watched & policed by the staff now!:p

Krish can't go anywhere, we won't let him, he's just making sure the NTR forums gets the treatment it deserves I guess, LOL .....I guess, might not be the case without him though!:shock: We'll lasso him when he tried to stay away too long!:badgrin:

Yup, your now going to be watched & policed by the staff now!

Krish can't go anywhere, we won't let him, he's just making sure the NTR forums gets the treatment it deserves I guess, LOL .....I guess, might not be the case without him though! We'll lasso him when he tried to stay away too long!

i knew it !!! I'M DOOMED !! :lol: :lol: :D .
ok who wants to go put a huge sign in front of his house that says "if you leave RF, we'll stock you for life" :lol:
i'll donate the cardboards :lol:

i knew it !!! I'M DOOMED !! :lol: :lol: :D .
ok who wants to go put a huge sign in front of his house that says "if you leave RF, we'll stock you for life" :lol:
i'll donate the cardboards :lol:

Stock? As in free fish for life? WHEEE!!! I'm gone. :D

Wait, did you mean stalk? :cry:

i think he's already stocked for life! he's pretty much got the biggest and easiest to maintain tank out of anyone I know. btw how do you go about topping off the ocean?:p

ROFL!!! It's all automated Tony! :p Yea, I'll be around. Soon will get back into posting a bit again. Things are just crazy now for starters :)

Don't be a stranger.
You have alot of friends here and would be missed, not to mention the countless number of people you've helped.
Thanks

Sheesh, you haven't left yet???:badgrin:

I still feel clueless how Chuck allowed you to quit, guess you weren't earning your big paychecks. I can only hope the reason was due to Emily and her lovely mother becoming more of a priority.

You excel at always keeping temper and ego fully in check, and RF is truly the friendly reef site, were all opinions and members are welcome (welcomish anyway.) Maintaining this policy is most difficult on the new to reef keeping forum:D

Hope whoever fills your shoes can keep it open, keep it simple, and keep his cool.

Hope whoever fills your shoes can keep it open, keep it simple, and keep his cool.[/QUOTE]

my vote is for mike:):):)

RF needs good people you

ehy what are you trying to say about me ...eh?? :p :lol: :lol: .

it's understandable dood..........you're just more into the purple penguin than RF .....it's all ok we all understand :lol: :lol: ....j/k :D

LOL!! :p Thanks you guys! RF staff is filling the shoes now and I'm sure they will do well :)

Hey Mike...Do to the present state of the economy, paychecks got cut :lol:

You were a great help when i first got the tank up and running and you were even more help with all of my crazy questions i would ask.

Boy it's gonna be weird Krish. You have helped me out a lot. I appreciate all the help you have given me. You have always been very nice and polite to me and everyone else at RF. I'm glad you'll still be around :)

Thanks man...:) Yes, I will continue to be around and help. Kinda crazy here right now, but hope to get back into posting a lot again real soon :)

DUDE hit me up.. we gotta chill..

lol

u best not run away na boy!

do whatcha gotta do man,

Back