Steven's Mixed Reef! (lots of pics)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks Jason. you should come out and see it some time. I am sure that i could make a frag of something that you like.

Finally, of all these time attempting to come and see the beautiful 75g tank of Steven, it is worth it. My goodness, very clean and nicely setup tank you have there Steven. Ad thank you very much for the hospitality. What can I say, I love it. I really like the fishes and of course the variety of SPS you have collected through the years.

Im going to select some photos I have taken and will upload it soon.

Again, nice meeting you and finally put face behind the name and the georgious tank.

Here is the proof!!!

_DSC_8995%20(1600).jpg

Last edited:
Tracey,

Unfortunately no i did not, but I met some of the his pets. Very nice lab and a husky, and cats too.

Wow Cesar, that picture came out really nice. Again thanks for coming over, i had a great time visiting. I will have to swing over to your place soon.

So have you cut that reflector yet?:lol:

i will today as i write this message. i just need to rethink my hood because right now i dont have a hood. But im doing it now, bye.

Finally, of all these time attempting to come and see the beautiful 75g tank of Steven, it is worth it. My goodness, very clean and nicely setup tank you have there Steven. Ad thank you very much for the hospitality. What can I say, I love it. I really like the fishes and of course the variety of SPS you have collected through the years.

Im going to select some photos I have taken and will upload it soon.

Again, nice meeting you and finally put face behind the name and the georgious tank.

Here is the proof!!!

_DSC_8995%20(1600).jpg

Wow, nice shot Cesar
steven looking good for a guy that don't check water parameters LOL.
( inside joke )

Tracy, Steven is using the good Karma method. Hope he doesn't screw it up by yelling at some co-worker and coming home to a flooded carpet:lol::lol:

All kidding aside, though he doesn't use test kits, frequent water changes, good skimming, calcium reacter, excellent water flow and lighting, nothing but the best foods, etc etc etc. No accidental beautiful aquariums. Steven is doing pretty darn good!!!

Oh BTW, Steven.... I would like to let you know that the frag you gave is doing great, and for that I thank you. I usually do not accept frags since Im still a lot of issues on my tank and Im afraid that they will not have optimum chance of growth and color in my tank. I really appreciate that.

Also, since you gave me a frag that comes with your tank water (of course), I took the liberty of testing the water. I can PM you the results or let me post it here (if you permit) or I will just keep the result for myself.

But I must tell you, your tank is beautiful (for a guy that does not test water parameters), whatever the results were.

I agree with Mike (amen to that).

OK Cesar, no teasing nor secrets kept here!:D Post the results. :badgrin:Bet nitrates are measurable but low, Ca is fine, Mg bit lowish, alk nice range, Ph 8.0.

All WAGs:?:

my guess is : Hots on the left and cold is on the right. Waste is ran at 1/4 in per foot grade. Water is about 58 PSI.

ok?

my guess is : Hots on the left and cold is on the right. Waste is ran at 1/4 in per foot grade. Water is about 58 PSI

Tracy????

Cesar - you are more than welcome to post them here. if they are out of whack, i can get help on the thread on how to correct. Thanks again!

Back