Steve's Memorial

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

loluckyve

Still amazed
Many of you have probably talked or IM with Steve and wanted to post this for all.
Steve died suddenly of a heart attack on March 4th. His memorial is being held on Friday, March 11, 2011 1pm at Fir Lane memorial park in Spanaway. Feel free to join us to celebrate his life.

The 210 build he had started will not be completed. I will be posting equipment for sale in the near future. Thank you all

Tammie

Tammie, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family! I hope this isn't inappropriate, but may I ask what user name I might know Steve as? I'm sorry, but some members, I know by name, others, only by user name. Again, my deepest condolences and prayers are sent you way, for peace, in a difficult time.

AAAAAWWWW Tammie. :(
I am so sorry for your loss.
My family and I will say a prayer for you and Steve. May his travel to the promise land be swift.

Last edited:
may I ask what user name I might know Steve as? I'm sorry, but some members, I know by name, others, only by user name. .

Sid, I am almost thinking they shared the same account going by their signature "Tammie and Steve". In any event, sorry to hear about your loss once again. Since reading this thread this morning, you guys have been in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to be.

Back