• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Summer Sale & BBQ

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Are you going to have pumps on sell?? Looking to get a Reeflo Hammerhead

No we don't usually put that kind of item on sale. We usually price this kind of pump right near internet pricing. This doesn't leave much room to go lower and still make any money. I think we are out of stock but we can order you a Hammerhead for 369.99. Just let us know.

Thanks!

Are you going to have any Berghia? These seem to be hard to come by lately and a lot of people are seeking them. I'll be attending with my daughter for her 7th b-day :)

Are you going to have any Berghia? These seem to be hard to come by lately and a lot of people are seeking them. I'll be attending with my daughter for her 7th b-day :)

I have them on order but supply is low. I'm expecting moore in two weeks but not in time for the sale:(

The big Saturday draws near! 3-4 shipments of livestock set to arrive this week. Should be tons of stuff to choose from. Tim and Chris should announce which game is being played, for the video game challenge, by Thursday.

I've never been to your store (have wanted to but it's a distance thing) but I'll for sure be there this saturday. Looking forward to it! Do you stock the Nano Magnets by two little fishies?

I've never been to your store (have wanted to but it's a distance thing) but I'll for sure be there this saturday. Looking forward to it! Do you stock the Nano Magnets by two little fishies?

Yep we do. :) Currently have 4 of them. They're 14.99.

i think we will be doing mario kart. i figure its one of the easiest to pick-up and play....even by non-gamers. i also think it will be the easiest to keep tabs on who has the best time (to figure out who wins).

Will be there with the twins!

Anyone want to help me out? I am going to change my 100G Aggresive tank into a Tank/Angel tank... I need to sell (cheaply) 2 Trigger fish 3", Black Volitan Lionfish 5"-6", Dragon Wrasse 3", Snowflake Eel 12". If anyone is interested I can bring them up Saturday. Also will be at Sea-Tac Sunday too!

I made a change to the specials today. We loaded up on Hikari Mysis last week but sold through a ton of it. When we tried to order more this week we got zero'd by both of the major local suppliers. We still have a fair amount but we are going to put ALL Hikari Frozen Foods on sale at 50% off so that we have more product to offer.

Also, please remember that we are only offering rainchecks on ORA items and dry goods during this particular event.

Another price update....not enough Algae Blennies so off the doorbuster they go. We have added Mexican Turbo Snails for $1 and Purple Tangs for $75.

I had a great time, thanks for having the sale! My Potters was eyeing the Hawkins Echinata my dad bought today :badgrin:.

60866_515409955151_299000042_575243_8077188_n.jpg

Once again, Great job barrier!! I have my livestock soaking as we speak.
Thanks for having these sales. They are appreciated :)
Darrell

hey thanks barrier i just got home from my seattle tour and now have all my stuff float waiting for drip acclimation!!! i hope i win something!!

Thanks for all the great deals. The video games were really cool too. It is nice to get the family involved...

Back