Survivor...Exile Island!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

now I wish Terry did not tell people he has the idol. He could throw the last challange and everyone would vote for him, then who ever he voted for would be gone! Either way I can't wait, this has been a good one.
Danielle really did make a good point one time though, its really not fair to put some one like Terry with all of this training up against just regular people.

I think its fair. Yes, he's had alot of survival training, but I'm sure the astronaut did, as well. Terry can beat out young strong men - I think that's great.

I still think Terry should try and win the next Immunity challenge. I'd hate for him to break his winning streak. You never know in a game with twists, and unexpected challenges, what lies ahead.

Tomorrow should be a good one! Danielle was talking in the preview about siding with Terry. Didn't she have enough chances to team up with him???

I think she was smart to wait. If she threw in with Terry too soon she would have been the odd-person out. Plus no one likes her, so she would be a good choice for the final 2.

I watched the promo, and it looks like Cirie's fire is bigger than Danielle's...by enough, that IMO, she is going to win the tie breaker. If Aras wins immunity and takes Cirie to the final two, then I think Cirie will win the game. If Aras takes Terry to the final two or vice versa....I think Terry will win. Cirie will be tough to beat after her comments on how much the game gave her confidence in herself....after being a couch potato for 35 years....or whatever the comment was. These are my predictions. :)

I'll be glued to the final tonight! Anyone have a guess as to who's going to win?

damn it!!! i missed thurdays episode!!! did terry lose the immunity challenge?
i guess i will have to wait until tonight, im with you nikki, i hope terry still wins, but it sounds like thursdays episode shook things up a bit.
well, at least the reason i missed it was because i was picking up another euroreef and bringing it home:rolleyes:

Yeah...Terry lost the immunity and reward challenge but he is still in there for the million bucks. Nikki, I think they are trying to screw with our heads with that preview for tonight making it look like Danielle will be going home...She will probably be going on, but we shall see. Terry deserves to win this survivor hands down...He has dominated the game straight through and will only seem fitting. We shall see if he will be the first to break that jinx with the winner of the car winning Survivor as well...:)

Wish Terry would of won that, wonder if it was on purpose?

LOL...He may have been Sand bagging! :p He's gonna open up a whole new can of whoop $%^! tonight though!:lol: 2 more hours till :D

I can't believe Aras won....dang.....
Oh well, its just a game, right? Still, I was pulling for Terry. The curse of the car, it will get you every time!

I'm glad Aras beat out Danielle. After hearing some of her responses, I would have picked Aras as the winner, too. It was obvious even before Jeff Probst asked, the jury would have voted Terry anyway as the winner...and I'm glad that Jeff asked. I wish he would have asked how the vote would go with Aras vs. Terry in the final. The car curse again...unbelievable!

Oooo....I'm already psyched about this fall! Looking forward to Survivor Cook Islands!!!

Back