Survivor!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Yeah...It's either the challenges are tougher or the people are just suffering more this time around from fatigue and dehydration. It's time for someone to catch a croc and make some steaks!

I think Gary gets eatin by a croc during the much harder run across the water on the crocs backs challenge, all while consuming scootermans 6 pack.......lol

Actually I think the challenges are a little harder ...at least they seem to get to beat the hell out of each other more during them. Funny thing is I never heard of that Gary guy in the NFL???? Maybe he's making it up ;).......I still miss Amber from the last season though :(

Stan's got a thing for Amber...Stan's got a thing for Amber!(LOL) You never heard of Gary??? Yeah man, he was at every game. You never heard the coach say, "Gary this gatorade to Joe Montana" or "Gary your stupid a$# home you retarded waterboy"! LOL

uaaaaooooooooooohhhhhhhh!

Amber & Rob also played on the great race, they came in second!
I also saw the wedding well most of it!

krish75 said:
"Gary this gatorade to Joe Montana" or "Gary your stupid a$# home you retarded waterboy"! LOL

:lol: :lol: Ohhhhhh now I remember him...haha.....Hey amber was cute :cool:

LOL!!! i think scooterman has a thing for Amber too lol!!
i only watched when they were in the amazing race i believe everyone liked them all over the world lol :D !! i didn't watch their wedding :( i wanted to watch it but i fell asleep :p .
and i agree with Stan, Amber is cute but Rob is hotter :p .

I was thinking of producing my own survivor type show...I was going to call it "Survivor-Glock"...drop 20 people off in some backwoods somewhere , fully armed with no map, no food, nothing. Just make them all live in a snow bound cabin together for 45 days :badgrin: :evil:

lol dood , i'm the one who likes Rob ok and Stan i think spending so much time with your other cop partners is making you a little bit mean .. lol just kidding dood.
I agree with you Skimer i haven't seen any other power couple, but may be that's because some are already married and the rest hmm well they're just dehydrated and a little bit tired lol so i guess they don't have time to make out lol :D

What did you think about last night's show? I thought Gary was going to get caught, but he covered up pretty well. I like that they switched up the teams, and looks like they will be doing it again, too. That will be tough on aliances....especially when you join back up and you have a couple of strong alliances getting put to the test. Where do your loyalties lie? lolol. I think there will be some upset folks on these tribes.

Well, I didn't watch it last night because my wife had a shower to go to so I recorded it so we could watch it tonight together. I'll let you know my thoughts afterwards.

hmm isn't it baby shower's only for girls lol !! :D
well, i really thought that Gary was a goner or that the Big guy with the blue shirt was gone since he kind of screw up at the last challenge a little.
I think there's gonna be a lot of arguing next time we see it because he kind of betrayed his old group and i think he's gonna be next for doing that i think.

Yikes! I can't believe how long it has been since the last post of this thread. Season Finale is on tonight!!! I still haven't decided if I will DVR survivor and go to chat, or watch it then come to chat later.

Who do you think will win??? I really want to see Dani win...I didn't really like her at first, but now I want her to win! Odds are stacked against her, don't you think?

Back