Survivor!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I felt so bad for Steph in her first Survivor when she spent the night alone only to be the first to go in the merge that I can't help but cheer for her. She has been a great competitor and is generally very real.

I'd love to see Danni win to. She is one beautiful woman, 37 days in the jungle and she still looks great. Way to skinny of course, but that face......

Rafe or danni...Danni is hot so I'm leaning toward her.....Steph is a good competitor, but she's too much of a crybaby for me.....

I'm still pulling for Rafe because of the way he played the game he has done very well. Now that Danni or Steph & some of the others are hot I can't just give them a million just because they want it.

Stupid Rafe made a million dolor mistake, he had it, again survivor ended up the same way. grrrr oh well!

I'd watch if the winner killed and ate the losers.

Nick

Scooterman said:
Stupid Rafe made a million dolor mistake, he had it, again survivor ended up the same way. grrrr oh well!

What made me mad was Rafe stood there and said, "I release you from any promise you made to me." Well then, don't get upset because she didn't pick you!! UGH! I couldn't believe that. I guess he was going for the, "Oh look, I told Danni she didn't have to take me to the final two, and she went with her heart and picked me anyway." Give me a break.

I loved the way the game finished up. That last challenge looked completely brutal. Danni played a great game throughout. She managed to get votes switched from one player to another by aligning with Rafe. She was definately an underdog in the game at the merge....I never thought she'd make it to the final four, let alone the final two. Woohoo!

I watched the whole season and wasn't feeling the greatest last night and accidentally fell asleep at 9:00 so missed the entire last half of the show:mad: Oh yeah, my wife didn't record it either...Se must of thought I was playing sleep(LOL) Aw well...Anyone know where it will be next season?

Oh Krish...next season is going to be awesome! Panama...Exile Island. They are going to twist up the show. The previews said teams divided up in a new way, and then there is this remote island (Exile Island) where members might have to go to live for days on their own. The pictures of it looked brutal.

Here's the website, so you can get some sense of what went on last night: Survivor - Episode 14

Panama again but on a different island, this time the game is supposed to be radically different, guess we'll see.

Finally someone who was strong and a good player won the game. I was rooting for Stephanie or Rafe but Danni deserved to win. Looks like the odds were not too bad for her.

well doods i gotta say that it really sucked i didn't want to see Steph as a second final, i think she was anoying the whole time and she shouldn't have gotten a second chance :p... sorry i just didn't like her at all :D, so i'm glad Danni won

maxx said:
I'd watch if the winner killed and ate the losers.

Nick

:lol: :lol: Hahahah....most definitly....I was hoping next season was going to be "Panama Execution Island". The losers go there and then get hunted down by natives while wearing helmet cams.:badgrin:

Back