TDS Meter bulk order......

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey I heard that Rico from MCSWC here in Richland got one too? Cool can you ship ours together? Thanks

HEY EVERYONE!
THE PACKAGE ARRIVED ALREADY!!!! :D

Ok, this is what I have.
These people are having their new toy shipped to Matt...
If I left anybody out please let me know...

Big t
Snobanker
Mattseattle
Nashon
Burndawg
Goby2004
Johnhr
DonW
Coralseas
Plack
Sam the snail

For the people in Richland... Who would like to receive the package for the group and who wants in on that?

So far Anglecrx and Rico.......

That was pretty quick shipping. Awesome!

Hey just so everyone knows Greg is going to have me pay for the bulk shipping to my place. It shouldn't be but about 4 or 5 dollars. If it's ok with everyone we'll just divide it amongst all of us. It should be about .50 or so. I'll tally it up and let everyone know before they come pick up their new toy. I am available almost anytime day or night whether it's weekday or weekend so shouldn't be an issue to hook up and give it to you. I'll let everyone know when I receive them and we can go from there.

Oh, for the rest of the people who are getting them shipped directly. I will use the address you supplied on PayPal to figure the shipping costs and bill you for the exact charge plus the PayPal fee....

Here is mine mounted to the RO/DI unit. I decided the best place for it would be on either side of the DI cartridge. This thing even has a battery installed. A nice plus. Mine is reading only 1ppm after the membrane and 0ppm after the DI. :D

did you install it before and after your membrane or you doing it after the membrane and after the di cartridge? or you just playing around with it?

Hey Matt!

It is after the membrane that way I can tell if it is getting bad and so I don't prematurly expire the DI cartridge. The other one is after the DI to monitor the water going into the Kalk reactor....

I figure out that you need to read it while the unit is not running. Other wise it fluctuates the readings. So right now my membrane is letting 3ppm through and he DI gets the rest.

A lot. I showed 0 the 1 then 0 again. I guess it makes sense. It is hard for the meter to read if the meadium doesn't stay constant.....

I've found with mine, if the little prongs get misaligned, the reading gets a little skewed. It has happened twice in the past 8 months or so. Both times were after I was messing around with the RO/DI unit's tubings.

The R/C Man said:
For the people in Richland... Who would like to receive the package for the group and who wants in on that?

So far Anglecrx and Rico.......

Since it seems that Rico hasn't chimed in on this I will take them here and get Rico's to him. Thanks

Cool thanks!

I was just going to send you a PM to ask....

I am figuring all the shipping and PayPal fees now. I will send the "bills" out shortly and mail them tomorrow.....

oh yeah you have my address so you don't need that. as soon as i get the paypal invoice i'll pay you. don't forget to include the fee.

Ok, I'll be waiting and I'll make a post when they have arrived. After that everyone can PM me and we can arrange a time for pick up. Don't forget the .50 cents when you come and pick up the meter. I paid Greg the fee for shipping and all. It was 5.50 total.

HEY EVERYONE!

The TDS meters arrived this morning. Feel free to PM me and we can set up a time for you to swing by and pick them up. Also, don't forget the .50 fee for shipping. I advanced this to Greg a few days ago.

I will be available almost all day today and tomorrow.

Back