Thanks to you......

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

thorsanderson

LazyReefer
Just wanted to thank everyone for the free and cheap frags for my nano! Thanks to all of you the only things from the store in my tank are two clams and a few fish!(tank raised though) Now its time to let things grow.

Thanks again to Saltybell, salmonslayer, Blazer88, Achu, and the others that I forgot the names off

Some pictures of the month old tank.

FullTank.jpg

CloserFullTank.jpg

HalfTank.jpg

Sweet, Its for real. A little gun shy on giving things away to people that I don't know. Some time ago, alot of us reefers got bamboozled/taken for a ride and gave a bunch of stuff away to someone in need. Found they were selling it on CL.
Not accusing you of that at all just hope you undersand. Best of luck to you.
PS You need to come by sometime and sure I could find some more corals to add to your system. Chow

Tank is looking great!! That's exactly how my first tank was populated as well. There's a lot of great people here on RF who have really shown the meaning of the term "pay it forward!!" Pretty soon, your corals will be growing like crazy and you'll be one of them giving away frags!! Keep it going!!!

Looking good Thor, now time to just watch everything grow. I'm glad people in this community were able to hook you up with some cheap frags!

Love your title man! Most people on here are great, that's what makes this forum soo cool.
Tank looks sweet!

Back