The Missing Fish Mystery Poll

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

What is your Opinion About This Movie Star?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
comparing this to fishing is a completly differnt matter fishing is a hobby but u dont catch exquist fish wile fishing and if u do u dont take them home to eat
cyanide dynamite and what ever other stupid means some idiot will use is wrong also
but its the fish that make it from the ocean to the shop that are important they are the next generation of fish that are now in a tank somewhere they are special you cant tell me how many blue tangs are in the wild but there a dozen in ever fish shop you go to
to take that fish then and kill it is a tragety
buying a fish and having it die which i have had and lots here would of is not our intention and if happens feel terrible for such a loss, this person did not care this person did not think they were anything more then fish yeh theres lots of fish in the ocean now NOW but they care not the stuggle to get these fish from an ocean to shipper to lfs to tank
to compare anyone here who has lost a fish to this person is offensive

thats more then 2c lol

I feel as a ASIAN man I feel it is very rude and dissrespectful for some one to refer me as oriental. The word oriental is something you would describe such things as food, furniture, medicine, and so on that originates form Asia but when you are refering to the people We are ASIAN people not how you stated Oriental man, and what does race have to do with politeness lol.

I guess sometimes otherwise good people make mistakes and say or do something that is insensitive; not fully thought out. I try not to judge others based on one act, but on their skill or conduct as a whole. So since we are talking about something that is purely a rumor (here-say), how about fill in the blank as to who the alleged ex-fish owner was?

Back