Timothy Mason Smithey

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

aahhh he's such a cute little baby :) .
i like the third picture, it looks like if he was saying....who are you looking at ? :D :lol: .
now the fourth one....that's one scary hand :lol: ....j/k :) .
how much does he weight now dood?
is he breast feeding or bottle feeding dood?

he is bottle feeding and breast feeding..he is just over 7lbs now.... here are some updated pics...he came to see me at work in the 2nd picture.. everyone had been waiting to meet him!

You have that boy in the bar already!!!!!!
that's why i decided to include that he was at my work with me..i didn't want anyone to think i took him out drinking!:D i took the 3rd pic yesterday..i think it is hilarious!!

Last edited:
You have that boy in the bar already!!!!!!

as long as he doesn't take him to the purple penguin, it's all good :lol: :lol:
that's good he's doing both things :) who's getting up in the middle of the night the most :D ?
are you doing weekends :p?

we are doing fine right now..Kimmy isn't getting a whole lot of sleep, but she is the only one that can feed him:D:D

uhh baby .... i mean cute baby :lol: :lol: .

i like the last pic dood, you all look cute :) , Kimmy looks like if she was never pregnant :shock::D .

now keep the pictures coming dood :)

thanks Gaby!!! we had him under the umbrella today and wrapped up to keep him from getting burned.. i think i am going to buy a little tent.. most people have tents on the beach for the really young babies.i want to start taking him pretty often

Last edited:
Ron, congratulations to you and your wife. Super cute baby! He looks like he is a character already. :)

sorry i have been away sooo long!!! i have been very busy working.. here are a few new pics of Mason.. he is going on 4 months and he is already the same size, or a little bigger than 7 month olds!!!! all of these pics are at least 3 weeks old.. he is bigger now.. i need to get some new pics..

Last edited:
Back