Titlow GTG

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

fatboyt123

I dont know if any one else on here has a vdub or even likes vdubs but I took my car down to the show this month agian and snapped a view pics of the cars while i was down there.

Doesnt have to be volkswagen but just anything euro hence the BMW's.

iroll253 didnt see the e30 there.

IMGP6446-1.jpg

IMGP6444.jpg

Im trying to get my mom to trade the lexus for this one.
IMGP6416-1.jpg

IMGP6429.jpg

this wagon was my favorite of the show.
IMGP6419.jpg

Last edited:
IMGP6417-1.jpg

IMGP6424.jpg

IMGP6437.jpg

IMGP6426.jpg

wish this shot would have been alittle brighter as the other one I got was a little off.
IMGP6439.jpg

see what i am saying.
IMGP6438.jpg

IMGP6425.jpg

This was probably the nicest there.
IMGP6420-1.jpg

IMGP6441.jpg

Last edited:
and of course I couldnt go there and not take a picture of my car although i did that last month lol.

thats the dubb hater homie who likes to crack Vtec.(yes i brought a honda lover to a volkswagen meet)
IMGP6430.jpg

IMGP6445.jpg

Your mom is way better off with the Lexus bro!!!!

Only reason she would consider it is because she wants more space. She wants to drive down to drive down to cali to pick up the grandkids but there just isn't enough room in the lexus

Are you talking about the honda meet? I heard there where a few people from the forums up there.

my bad the meet was on the saturday the first so it was awhile back

Last edited:
I actually just saw that very coupe at a drift event on saturday. very clean car.

Tom

ya Tom, that VW coupe is my son's ride. He has had it a long time now...still OG paint man! It was the first mKII with airbags on the west coast.

He is the one that puts on the Titlow Beach GTG. Everybody has a good time out there. We have been a German car family since the 50's. We have fun mAn. You gotta come down some time for the GTG!
m

ya Tom, that VW coupe is my son's ride. He has had it a long time now...still OG paint man! It was the first mKII with airbags on the west coast.

He is the one that puts on the Titlow Beach GTG. Everybody has a good time out there. We have been a German car family since the 50's. We have fun mAn. You gotta come down some time for the GTG!
m

What car did you have down there, if you were down there?

Nice V-Dub fatboyt123!

What car did you have down there, if you were down there?

Been down there for quite a few GTG's...My oldest son's car is in #2 reply. It's the Jetta Coupe that was in Performance VW magazine...the one you said "This was probably the nicest there." He also has a MK5 chipped and a VW Rabbit truck you might have seen. Here is one of is dyno runs at Mustang Ranch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-pl_v8oQmI

My youngest son had the Toronado Red Jetta GLI 1.8T, chipped and front mount IC and on coilovers. He bought his 1st GTI when he was 14. It was slammed and cornered like a go cart.

I run a chipped biturbo Audi allroad so I don't exactly park with all the VW's...I get the evil eye from my V-Dub boys. Here's a link to my dyno run at KITO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9VpnxrX54A

I also run a '57 VW standard sedan (Bug) that I've had for ~23 years now.

Anyhow...enough about our family's VW's, your cabrio looks bad-a$$ slammed like that...niiiice!

Here's the graphic I put together for the Titlow Beach GTG_see attached

You son didn't happen to have the gti, and then get another black mk3 gti and wreck it did he? Also has the super nice stock white gli?if it is kinda weird cause I haven't talked to them before but seen him before on vortex.

You could park that thing you have right next to my car and I would be perfectly happy. Last time a parked next to the black bimmer and some super old messed up audi. I don't care where I park, how I park, or who I'm next to just like going down there. Hope the weather shapes up as you son told me the meet wasn't going down unless thw eather cheered up.

Also thank for the comp. On my car just can't wait for a new (black) top and some rs's.

You or your son going on the leavenworth drive? I plan on going but nothing is for sure for a 16 year old. Well ill be 17 on the day of the drive but hey.

Been down there for quite a few GTG's...My oldest son's car is in #2 reply. It's the Jetta Coupe that was in Performance VW magazine...the one you said "This was probably the nicest there." He also has a MK5 chipped and a VW Rabbit truck you might have seen. Here is one of is dyno runs at Mustang Ranch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-pl_v8oQmI

My youngest son had the Toronado Red Jetta GLI 1.8T, chipped and front mount IC and on coilovers. He bought his 1st GTI when he was 14. It was slammed and cornered like a go cart.

I run a chipped biturbo Audi allroad so I don't exactly park with all the VW's...I get the evil eye from my V-Dub boys. Here's a link to my dyno run at KITO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9VpnxrX54A

I also run a '57 VW standard sedan (Bug) that I've had for ~23 years now.

Anyhow...enough about our family's VW's, your cabrio looks bad-a$$ slammed like that...niiiice!

Here's the graphic I put together for the Titlow Beach GTG_see attached

It's always something

Forgot to say love the poster. Saw it on vortex.

Yep, that's us.

Thanks Man! The graphic was fun to put together but I do graphics all day long so I just kinda busted it out.

We sold the white GLI so we are one car down...you know what happens next...stay tuned! Anybody have a cherry MKI GTI they are looking to sell?

Good luck with yer DUB and keep 'er on the road...

Back