Tragic loss in my reef...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Matt,
Did you change your skimmer recently? I heard of a person changing to large skimmers and this happening recently or maybe a another issue unforseen.

wow!! Matt so sorry about your loss,,i knew it's a lot of money to invest in monitor and controller,but it did help me a lot when i had the tank in the old restaurant when nobody there.,get the one that it can call you when the problem.

Last edited:
sorry to hear about it dood :( , i'm sort of going through that myself, little one decided to dump a cup of salt and so far right now my orange cap is holding on, the rest of the corals look like they're about to puke :p ... but i have hopes some will make it .

Sorry about your coral losses. Are the corals that are still alive in the same aquarium?

yeah they are still in the same tank, everything left looks good now. its kinda wierd to be honest, been keeping sps for a few years now and never had this happen before...

matt

So sorry about your loss, we understand being confused as to why they just die :cry:

dad bought the aquacontroller that calls his cell phone if anything goes wrong, including power outages. The first week we had it the power went out. It called me mom and dad and he flew home and got the generator running.

Really worth it. He just upgraded to the one that emails him the tank stats so he is eager to get that setup as well.

If there is anything we can do to help give us a shout!

Bummer Matt..Sorry to hear about the loss. First someone stole from you and now this. :doubt: Hope things turn around for you.

Back