Treehuggers (Jeff) 240

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Easy there trido...you've witnessed it in person so you know it's real.haha...we're just running around like chickens with our heads cut off cuz we have to get the 120g up and running by tuesday! Mark will post something today...maybe even the blurry ones...just so i don't have an angry mob on my hands

full tank

Better get busy then Mark. I promise It'll only take about 20 minutes to post at least a few pics. You guys are going to get a rep. of being a big tease. Remember High school?

haha. well then... i'll get some acan pics today when the lights come on... but for now here are a few sub par tank shots.

fulltank.jpg

fulltank2.jpg

Its an acan forest! :D
By tuesday? What? Do you guys have yet another order coming in?

well it's kind of a funny story...first off...yes there is another order coming in on tuesday...possibly wed...it's going to have lots more aussie stuff not sure what and a suprise japaneses order! who the hell really knows..but i figure either way i definately don't have the space...who thought it would only take 3 weeks to run out of realestate in a 240g

we just set the 120 back up... it's working out nicely. we got tons of new stuff and it needed to be done. we'll probably need another 120 soon... haha.

nice. Anything that could be interesting for me?:D

wait till you see some of these enw acan frags... your eyes will pop out. they are pretty small though... so we'll have to wait a few months to frag them out. but there's a bunch of other cool stuff.

Back