Tunze Nano Streams

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

LOL...Join the club!:p I have my tank drilled with 4 outputs in a closed loop nice and neat and still want one of them in there!

krish, you can send me your old ones:)...i'll take them and you won't even have to pay me...that sounds pretty fair!

used equipment

Krish i didnt know that preimum aquatics took trade ins!

LOL...Naw man! Papa John's (The Pizza place) bought it to put in their new location that just opened last week.:)

At least we'll know where their anchovies come from

LMBO!!
yeah i could not believe it when Krish told me papa johns was taking his tank :lol:.

LOL...Naw man! Papa John's (The Pizza place) bought it to put in their new location that just opened last week.

hey you were supposed to send them to me remember :p :D .

Well i do want one of those ones but how do you mount those things?
do they have magnets :p ........sorry probably i'm not reading something hehe.

I emailed Tunze awhile back asking about the Nanostreams. Here is the reply I got:

This product will not be out until December, Interzoo is a an industry trade show where companies show their new concepts- much like the Detroit Motor Show, the prototype shown was the only one in existance. Many products shown are not ready or may not even be made depending on customer response. Our targeted release date is December but as I have been telling people- we have never been on time yet.

This product will not be out until December, Interzoo is a an industry trade show where companies show their new concepts- much like the Detroit Motor Show, the prototype shown was the only one in existance. Many products shown are not ready or may not even be made depending on customer response. Our targeted release date is December but as I have been telling people- we have never been on time yet.

AHHH POOP!!! Aw well...I guess I gotta wait a tad bit longer :rolleyes:

Yeah. I read about the nanostreams and my face did this :D Then I got the email and my face did :(

Back