Tunze Turbelle Nano Stream Pump 6025

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Excellent!!!!! you have taken the first great step !!! My Padawan Now after this sandy stuff settle I want you to get out IN them Tide pools and find you self a pair Of Caribbean Alpheus Sp. Pistol shrimps with their hosting gobies
Now we will Have THE BAHAMIAN TANK!

OK Looks great Krish P.S. I am going to ask for 2 more Tunze nano's for my B-day

I always thought thats what would happen to your tank when you added some sand lol..

Are you filtering out the smaller particles or is it starting to settle?

Those nano streams are pretty sweet looking, I may have to get one.

LOL!! I would have loved to try sand in my old cube with the 104x over rate:lol: The sand is settling and also skimming off like crazy! I've never seen skimmate like that in any of my tanks...Looked like cement. Now that I can see in the tank, this tunze is just right. Doesn't move the sand too much and gets great coverage:)

Excellent!!!!! you have taken the first great step !!! My Padawan Now after this sandy stuff settle I want you to get out IN them Tide pools and find you self a pair Of Caribbean Alpheus Sp. Pistol shrimps with their hosting gobies
Now we will Have THE BAHAMIAN TANK!

OK Looks great Krish P.S. I am going to ask for 2 more Tunze nano's for my B-day

Yeah man...I'm going to hit those tidepools soon! This weekend is terrible though...Too much going on, but next weekend, we'll see what I can find:)

Pretty good product!

I think you will really Like It Dylan :D I haven't had mine in operation Long almost 2 weeks but the little guy is doing great ! I really like the freedom to move it any ware in the tank, The magnet system is so far Superior to the "OLD SUCTION CUP DESIGN" of most power heads. You will have to post a picture or two when its in your Tank ;)

Just ordered my 6025. I can't wait to get rid of my MJs! =)

-Dylan

Back