Tunze Turbelle Nano Stream Pump 6025

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

The outside magnet piece can be seen here ...

Thanks for posting this picture Chuck how thick is this magnet 3/4" ??This was the only hurdle I was afraid about as I have about only a 1" or less of gap from the wall to the back of my Tank.

Pump Noise can you hear it?
Jason D. I don't know But I am hoping Chuck will answer your question
:D

...I see. Is that a "Y" on your sea-swirl

Krish I had a dead spot in that back corner with the regular nozzel and so I tried some attachments :doubt: :doubt: :doubt: Well this seemed to bounce off the back & side glass to premote the best flow at the time, However I am hoping to add some more to this and I have some lock line parts comming with the pump.:)

Ahh...I see. Is that a "Y" on your sea-swirl without a nozzle on one side??? If so, how much flow do you have running through it? I tried that out when I had my 75gal and switched it back to the single nozzle because it cut down the flow way too much (@ about 800 gph). The single head with full flow hitting the glass and spreading out from there gave me more coverage than using the "Y". Here's how mine looked for about 5 minutes:p

The only one currently availible at this time

Hi Colleen I believe from what I tried to find this is the only model Tunze has available at this current time:(
But more are coming out :D
just not ready yet :(
Jeff

So Chuck did you get the smallest pump? I probably missed it somewhere.. lol

Mount it in the center on the back, and let er rip

As suggested and hey it looks good! Thank you charlie ;)
Guys if you look at the economics Maxi-jet =$19 + the MJ MOD= $25 this brings it up to $ 44. for $ 18 more you get a magnetic backed power head that is The next best thing to the Purple monster :eek:

This is cool! Well check out my shots...Jeff

Mount it in the center on the back, and let er rip Jeff. You can always move it around, right.

Can you say Snap tite!

This thing is so user friendly just snaped it together in a couple of Mins and BAM in the water its a Hummer for its size!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boy them fish have some awsome cross flow now :D

Ok Krisk I am now a fan of Tunze's ;)

Cool it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I love about it Charlie is its not a hi pressure forced direction Like a normal power head would deliver. What i really like with a small tank like this "75 gallon" is a 10" dia circle gets a good dispirsed flow and mixing with the sea swirls Well I need more frags Now! ow wait now i must post some new frag shots now;)

Cool!!!!!!:D

Ok Krisk I am now a fan of Tunze's ;)

LOL!! Mine was delivered to my freight forwarder in Florida Tuesday morning which means I should have gotten it the next day, but nothing yet. Hopefully I'll have mine today seeing they are supposed to by flying today:)

Glad you like it! Tunzes rock man!! Ever seen clockworks tank??? He's got 6 tunzes :eek:

LOL!!! I'll be using a similar placement to yours where my maxijet is now so I'll add it here as well:)

BTW the sand came as well, just have to get the guts to use it:p

LOL! Yeah, but this one's on purpose. Ever seen a tank with a crooked outline like it has in the pic on the bottom for being bb???;)

I always thought thats what would happen to your tank when you added some sand lol..

Are you filtering out the smaller particles or is it starting to settle?

Those nano streams are pretty sweet looking, I may have to get one.

Back