Tying the knot this weekend....

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Brie

BRA
Just figured i'd announce that i'm getting hitched this weekend. Nothing super fancy. ;) My other half's best friend got ordained, and we are getting it all legally taken care of while waiting in line at Emerald City Comic Con this weekend. Then, I am taking the marriage certificate to Leonard Nemoy and Stan Lee and having them both autograph it. I think it will definately be the coolest thing i've had signed at ComiCon. lol.

Yes, I am a geek. Thats why he loves me. :)

I'm having a "real" wedding later this summer, i'm thinking at the Woodland Park Zoo either in front of the jaguar exibit or in the butterfly or rose garden. That'll be fun.

Congrats on getting hitched!!! :D

I just saw Stan Lee on Big Bang Theory (I didn't know who he was before then but now I can say I do!) and BJ was just talking about the comic-con on his show yesterday. That's cool that you're getting your marriage certificate autographed by them.

Congrats on getting hitched!!! :D

I just saw Stan Lee on Big Bang Theory (I didn't know who he was before then but now I can say I do!) and BJ was just talking about the comic-con on his show yesterday. That's cool that you're getting your marriage certificate autographed by them.

Thanks. :)

Big Bang Theory is my favoritest show ever. I *heart* Sheldon. If you happen to be as big of a fan of the show as me, you may want to check out http://www.sheldonshirts.com/. Its a site that tracks down and shows you were to buy alot of the shirts/other misc accessories worn on the show. It made me happy. lol.

OMG, I am a HUGE fan of the show! Sheldon is so funny! Did you hear the interview BJ had with Rajesh Koothrappali last week? I can't believe I now know someone who loves the show like I do! People usually look at me like I've lost my mind when I say something about the show.

Thanks for the link, I am checking it out now!

OMG, I am a HUGE fan of the show! Sheldon is so funny! Did you hear the interview BJ had with Rajesh Koothrappali last week? I can't believe I now know someone who loves the show like I do! People usually look at me like I've lost my mind when I say something about the show.

Thanks for the link, I am checking it out now!

haha awesome, no I missed that. Don't really listen to the radio...

Yeah, there's a distinct lack of people who even watch Big Bang Theory. I keep trying to get the guys at the shop to watch it since I know they would prolly like it. But nooooo. They never do. lol.

Congrats Brie! I think you should have the "real" wedding in the BR parking lot! :D
My favorite part of the Big Bang is Penny...:lol:
I like The Office better though.

Congrats Brie!! I suppose me and my fiance should do this soon LOL. After all we've only been together for 12 years.

Congrats Brie!! I suppose me and my fiance should do this soon LOL. After all we've only been together for 12 years.

Thanks. :)

Sheesh yeah, you should. You get more money at the end of the year after all. lol. Me and my BF decided it would just be easier for me to get on his medical insurance since he's a vet, and we had to get married for me to do so. lol. So there ya go. We've been living together for almost 5 years now so we figured its not really changing anything...

Theres definately some perks to a marriage license. We just figured it's been so long what is the rush now LOL. We bought our rings like 5 years ago LOL.

Congrats on getting married. Watch out for the roof tops on ferries as your marriage license tends to get blown away and sinks to the bottom of the sound =)

I wish you two a long happy life!

Congrats girl...May you have a long life of happiness!! Its a blessing to have found the one that Truly knows and can understand you!!(Especially if you have a love for the sea)!!......Like we do!

Yes congratulations i know i drive my girl crazy sometimes with the reef stuff. Your a lucky girl. =)

Congrats Brie! What a cool thing to do with the license too! I can only imagine what Stan lee and Leanord nemoy are going to react like when you hand them your marriage license asking them to autograph it.

Tom

Back