updated Tank pix

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey I have both those Orange and Purple Monti's. They look exactly like that, do yours grow really fast? My Purple has gone from a fingernail size to about the size of my fist in less than 6 months.

Hey I have both those Orange and Purple Monti's. They look exactly like that, do yours grow really fast? My Purple has gone from a fingernail size to about the size of my fist in less than 6 months.
Mine doesn't grow as fast as that

Thanks Kevin, that is interesting. I had thought this piece was A.aculeus:confused: I matched quite closely with one of the pictures in "Veron's Corals of the World". (it's rare that any of my corals match more than 1 or 2 or his pictures so it's a bit of a guessing game)
dec17028acrosweetness.jpg

yo tanbien

I am crazy for Millies and you my friend have the love of my life? ( or is it a Acropora Prostrata) The Hot Pink Millepora is crazy. Ship me a frag down to the states will you.... I will be your best friend. LOL

Wow. I hope that some day soon my tank will look a quater as nice as yours. ( I am almost there)

Keep those pictures coming. What brand and model of camara are you using and what filters.

Thanks a bunch.
:D

Hi Greg,
Thank you for sharing your great photos! Your coral photo skills are outstanding. I personally really like the macro type shots. Your coral colors are excellent too.

Cheers,
Kevin

Back