updated Tank pix

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

This Starfish on the A.valida looks rather surreal

may16106staronvalida.jpg

I cant wait until my tank looks like yours :D I know it will happen because my wife says so. :lol:

tamarindthai very nice shot,very beautiful coral
Thanks Dang
trido I cant wait until my tank looks like yours I know it will happen because my wife says so.
Thanks very much. I owe it all to my wife too. Things are way better with their support!;)
ReefferMan Snappy, These are great pix~ On page 1 third pix down of single corals, what is the yellow coral?
Thanks. I believe you are referring to my "lemon/lime delight" which I believe to be A.tumida.:cool:

Thanks very much Charlie. I do have a FTS in the first post but yeah I guess it is 6 months old now. I need to take some new shots anyway for a website in Turkey that approached me about featuring my tank for the opening issue of their new online reef keeping magazine. Long story short I will get an updated shot ASAP. Until then here's a few recent coral shots.
JUNE1408014granulosa.jpg

JUNE1408054rainbowstylo.jpg

JUNE1408033wfbonsai.jpg

JUNE1408017selago.jpg

june5008greensunshine.jpg

JUNE2208007austera1macro1.jpg

JUNE2208024yellowgemmifera.jpg

JUNE2208002calitort.jpg

June308029atenuis.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks very much Charlie. I do have a FTS in the first post but yeah I guess it is 6 months old now. I need to take some new shots anyway for a website in Turkey that approached me about featuring my tank for the opening issue of their new online reef keeping magazine. Long story short I will get an updated shot ASAP. Until then here's a few recent coral shots.

Thanks Greg, I saw that, but like you said, it is 6 months old.:D:D:D I read your writeup also, very nice!!!! Is everything coming back?
Your granulosa is now my desktop background, thanx for the show.

logiktest - As always, absolutely stunning!

Your photography is top notch as well.
Thanks for the compliments.
charlie - Thanks Greg, I saw that, but like you said, it is 6 months old. I read your writeup also, very nice!!!! Is everything coming back?
Your granulosa is now my desktop background, thanx for the show.
I'll get a new one today if I can. Glad you like the granulosa. I am happy with the detail in that picture as it shows the little rose colored polyps in the interior of the coral quite well.:D

Thanks Dang & Kevin. I take possitive comments from you guys as a real compliment.

Charlie, thanks for looking and I hope you find it satisfactory.

Back