User name origins

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

thatguy559

okay i want to know how you got your user names and what do they mean.

mine is thatguy559- that guy because im always referred to by that guy and the 559 means the fresno area code where i started my fisrt reef.

Well Lets see I will play this game.
T- totally A- awesome T-.......... Alright I couldn't come up with anything good. Really just my screen name that I started when I was 21 years old. Kind of thinking that I am growing out of it. But lost to many brain cells to remember anything else.

Before I had mine changed to just Krish, it was Krish75. Krish is short for my first name and 75 for the doseage I needed in mg for one of my medicines. :)

Well Lets see I will play this game.
T- totally A- awesome T-.......... Alright I couldn't come up with anything good. Really just my screen name that I started when I was 21 years old. Kind of thinking that I am growing out of it. But lost to many brain cells to remember anything else.

LOL!! Would you pronounce your screen name as "tattoos" 21?? That's how I read it. :p

Mine is NC2WA.

Refers to the move I made from North Carolina (NC) to (2) Washington (WA)= NC2WA

It has nothing to do with ham radios. :)

Kirk

Aww Sunny California, where the smog keeps the heat in like a warm comfy blanket. I am also from the great California, southern part myself.

Aww Sunny California, where the smog keeps the heat in like a warm comfy blanket. I am also from the great California, southern part myself.
I was always in the northern part of the state. First Sonoma County (Petaluma), then Alameda and Contra Costa County.

Dtech= While in Amy it what i did best:D And 07 means:Signifies divinely determined completeness. I was Very good at what use to do so they said. That's how Dtech07 came about.

RainyDave thats awesome, I'm from Sebastopol CA, went to school in LA. Then moved here for work 3 years ago. My name was supposed to be "capt" as in captain, but I left out the "t" when I made my first email address years ago. The "dippe" is my name. So I ended up with capdippe, without the "t". Just had it to long to change it to anything else.

I guess I was just exploring some of my German roots. It is just my old gamertag from WAY back in the day.

Mine should be obvious. My B'day is in the beginning of March which makes my astrological sign Pisces.
My element: Water
My Symbol: The Fish
Its no wonder I cant stay out of my tanks! Really hope there is an after life so I can come back as a blue hippo tang.

Haha! This reminds me of one of a quote by Gene Hackman in a great movie Crimson Tide..."I don't trust air that I can't see!"

My name simply describes what I am doing...FreakinReefin!!

I was a San Diego sailor for 4 years. I loved being able to take the dogs to the beach every day about 3pm. Otherwise I'm from the midwest. Glad to get away from the extreme cold and extreme heat back there.

Last edited:
LOL funny thing.. I was in a favorite bar I used to go to every weekend.. Some guys started a fight and we all got into it..
Well after the guys ran for the door I told my Buddy Mike Fontana (May he rest in peace) I was gonna go after them and stomp there heads in the dirt..
he grabbed me and said "WHHOOO down there Mightymouse." And after that, he called me Mightymouse every time I saw him.It does help I'm only 5'6" tall.
The name just stuck and I changed the spelling so I could get it on all the internet places I go.

Back