Want To Hear A Hello From Locals

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I have at least 40 people from spokane on my buddy list....but dont see them all the time :) This is good to see everyone around.

Last edited:
Hello-Im actually in Palouse but I do my shopping mostly in Spokane (although not even much of that anymore since my tank is stuffed!) and try to make it to as many club functions as possible. Speeking of... Anyone hear if there are going to be any meetings anytime soon?
Cheers,
Tracy

Wohoo - I'm still alive and kicking around the Shadle area

I should email Brent and volunteer to host a meeting - maybe that will motivate the meetings to start back up again ;)

well im farly new to reefs and even newerto spokane so fill me in on all local things dont even know best shoping place

Welcome to spokane, and to REeffing! youll find lots of help here along the way if you need it. There are a couple places in town that offer reeffing stuff. I Go to Aquatic Dreams......On pines. He is very understanding of this addiction, very knowledgeable, and always has time to answer a question. One more thing about kevin is he truely cares about the animals he sells/keeps.

I must agree truely . Well somewhere else is barbies on montgomery (aquatic salutions)out off of argonne and montgomery ...google it if u cant find it .Welcome to the best city in the usa I have been here 21 years and lived the rest all over everywhere else just is #$% l.o.l. Here u will find us all helping each other on costs and products to the other goodies!Hey if u are looking for stuff to fill the tank thier is plenty here at the moment in spokane.And allways say hi to mike ,"returnofsid" he is the most knowledged guy i know for fresh and salt....So welcome to the best hobbie.

thanks for the pointers ive tryed all but barbies going go there soon been to aquitic dreams excalent advance aquariums again happy with inland ocean in hayden i like to coral reef on spraug bummer not happy with
ive got a 65 gallon with sump my skimer and fish not make the move coral got a brain its not doing great now finger i think its called doing excalent got some zenas from aquitig dreams excalent deal lights 2 175 watt murk haliod single end 10000 k 2 comact flors 96 wat atentic sorry cant spell much lots rock

fairly new

hey all

im in the spokane area been diong freshwater for a while now and have decided to try my hand with saltwater. after about 6 months of reading all that i could and askin as many questions as possible i started my little nano reef and all has been good after about 7 months now.

fyi i do alot of diy drill tanks and such would be able to help local reefers if needed. i am interested in participating in local reef meetings as well but dont quit now how to get involved anyways just sayin hi

hi back at ya im new here to trying find out same the shops here are great compared to lewiston where i just moved up from

Haha - Well I volunteered, and my tank is officially the sucker tank for the meeting on the 30th - Hope alotta people can make it!!

Inquiring minds would like to know where, and what time. I might be able to ditch work for a sec or two.

Back