We moved to Mill Creek

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Herefishyfishy

Smart Bass
Been moving for a month, Tank moves this weekend. Decades of stuff collected, saved from old hobbies and busineses and or inherited.
Fixing up two houses at once while working. What a job!:doubt:
Love the new home, bigger, newer, nicer, better yard, great neighborhood. Will be harder to meet up with South-end friends, but easier to meet north-enders.

Wow! Sounds busy! I am surprised you had time to log on here.:badgrin::badgrin: Good luck with the tank move.

Hey Mike. Glad to see you made the move. Good luck with everything. I'm sure it will help to be closer to all your priorities.

Welcome to the north end! :) If you need anything, I'm just in Lynnwood. So is Duane/Trido, and Ben/Class Clown is not far from you, Jamie Hill is in Everett, Paul/Plack is in Lynnwood, Kirk/NC2WA is near, and more...

I love Mill Creek :D ...better neighbourhood...i miss Mill Creek sometimes.
don't tell me that you moved by the little mall area close to Central Market.
I like the new homes, they seem really nice :)

aLMOST WALKING DISTANCE FROM cENTRAL mARKET. bEAUTIFUL HOME IN AWESOME AREA.(Sorry, Caps Lock)

Using a hacked into network, will have own connection Tuesday.
Thanks for all the kind words of support, Karen LOVES the new home. Like being reborn!

Tanks!

Got the tank moved yesterday, WHAT A JOB! Only lost one fish, an old friend of many years, pygmy cherob. Tank looks good already. Will be finished with the home move within a week. TOO MUCH STUFF!!!!!!!
Then to fix up and rent out the other one... no rest for the reefer

Congratulations :)
One day I will have to make the trip to check it out :p

Good luck my freind.

-augustus

Back