Welcome Anthony Calfo

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Welcome, and I followed you here. I hope the others follow you and I just may make this my new home too!

Jen

WELCOME ANTHONY!
so nice to see you have found a new home. followed you here from that other place.look forward to reading your posts.thanks for all the help- yopu have given myself and others,past,present and future.
bp

hey Anthony glad to see that you came here you have answers alot of questions from the last place that you were so i am very happy to see that i can stll enjoy reading and talking about reefing with you

Hey Anthony :) Glad to see you aboard. I now get to continue to enjoy your help .

Antnee

Hey, I'm tagging along, with your welcome. So you guys know. I came here just for the Calfoisms....hehe This site is going to grow, as many more people from that other forum come on over for the good advice.

Now off to my cruise to Carribean, I will post numerous dive, and snorkel pics of Grand Cayman's North Wall, and shipwrecks.

thanks
David:lol:

heya, friends... thanks kindly for the wellwishes... but do note that I have been "here" since Sept 2004! :D

It's not a new move.. I have long since participated on a number of different boards for the wide and varied styles, folks and opportunities to learn. RF has ultra polite, uber-smart folks... I've also been alot on WWM for good newbie interaction... I've also been putting in time in Singapore, Spainish forums, South Africa, etc

The is a world outside of RC... always has been :D Each site including RC of course has their benefits and... er, challenges :p

That's right, Anthony is not knew to our forum here ... As he said he has been here for a while. We all enjoy Anthony's knowledge, personality, and of course he likes the gift we gave him too :)

Anthony Calfo said:
RF has ultra polite, uber-smart folks...

Oh yeah? Name three....and Nikki doesn't count....:lol:
Welcome to RF to the new members...:D

MikeS

heehee... I swear I WILL wear that "gift" at a hobby show. I'll do it sober too... I have that little shame :D

Hmmm... can I claim a lot of confidence in wearing it at least? Some saving grace :p

Best of luck at your new home

Anthony,

Best of luck at your new home.

Woops... Never Mind.

Regards,

Scott

Last edited:
Anthony,

Everyone seems to think this is your new home for some reason. Just so everyone knows, Anthony has been part of the Reef Frontiers family since 2004 :) And we always enjoy his knowledge and humor ...

Sorry I didn't know that :) I was just glad I noticed it and the welcome thread caught my attention.

I will go back to my hole now.

Back