Welcome Anthony Calfo

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

OK so how much are we paying for your service and where is the money coming from? Someone has got to be running an illegal frag farm somewhere!

Just kidding welcome aboard and thank you for your future support of this great website and resource.

What a great time to be here! Loved your presentation several months ago when you were at our meeting. I'm not ready to "chop up" some of our nicer corals yet, but you sure gave me some great ideas.

Welcome, and thanks for all the info I know you'll be sharing.

I never saw a presentation. I did speak a few words with ya on the phone which really made my day once. That just fueled me to want to meet you more in person. I can not wait to meet you in person. Its a pleasure to talk to someone like you and be treated like you were friends from years back. I look forward to getting a book signed and learning more from you. Anthony with that personality of yours its easy to see why everyone wants you to visit. You are a very giving person.
God Bless you Man!...oh, and that beer...I don't drink that much...but I may get thirsty if drinking a beer is what it takes to learn more from you.

Ed Hahn

Wow! What a lucky bunch reeffrontiers members are.
Welcoming Anthony aboard is not an easy task...he's welcome anywhere where reeftanks are topic of conversation...

Welcome aboard,Anthony! This bunch of reef freaks is in need of your guidance :lol:

Hi Anthony,
Glad to see you onboard here at RF. A great BIG Welcome!!! :) I have found your books most helpful in the wee hours of the morning just wonderin' and seekin' knowledge. I also enjoyed your chat with our club a few months back and hope to see you out here again real soon.
Karen

looking foward to learing alot as i am new to this and don't know much and dont get everything the first time i hear it either :)

at no risk of overstatement, I am absolutely overwhelmed and inspired by all of the kind words and welcome... its the very thing that inspires me and so many other folks like yourself to spend so much of our valuable personal time sharing information and opinions about aquatic science and the hobby. :)

Thank you. It is inspiring and redeeming! I do hope to be able to contribute significantly, and am certain I will learn so much more in the process for the effort.

with kind regards,

Anthony

I agree w/ everyone else, It is nice to have you around here Anthony! And I have to admit that the meeting we had with you at PSAS, was the best one I have been to so far! Thanks for coming by :D

Sure, sure...go ahead and rub it in that you can actually have him lecture to you in person......I'm stuck out her ein the Midwest.......sigh.
Nick

Is it too late to say HELLO (From Thailand) to Mr Anthony The author Of The BOOK OF CORAL PROPAGATION

(hehe I Just Registered To the board
This's My First Time Posting here)

Got your book As my Bible for my farming project here in thailand
Your book and your Comment will guide me to the right way

Glad to know that i'll be closer to the source!

Back