Welcome Pocono Mountain Reef Club

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Welcome to Rf Pocono Mountain Reef Club! Definately a pleasure to have you guys here. I wish you all the best!

chuck thank you for setting this up. I will post to friends it is done. Maybe someday you will come to a meeting along with krish.....steve

thanks guys, brian im glad that you found it. it was good meeting you today. here is a couple of pics from today of my tank.

chuck thank you for setting this up. I will post to friends it is done. Maybe someday you will come to a meeting along with krish.....steve

You never know these days Steve...I'm full of surprises!

Just wanted to extend a Welcome to Reef Frontiers!!!

cool, looks like our first meeting is on. hopefully we can steer this in the right direction>>>>>

So far it has been slow going to get intrest. Steve and I are trying to get something going in the Pocono and surrounding area. Just trying to get a group to swap ideas, frags ect. BTW Anthony Calfo has a speaking engagement in Northampton if you want to attend. You can get more info at http://www.toofishy.com/product.php?productid=80213&cat=0&page=1&featured
Thankis for the intrest and will post when we will try to have another get together.

i watched a video on the web with that guy showing how to frag. he is crazy!!lol the video was about 1hour long and he cut up about 10 corals. it was very informative. i will def, try and be there.

I have one of his books and is an entertaining read - nice break from what other books I have. Is the video still up - would like to see it. He is from Pittsburgh. Is there any good salt fish stores up your way?? Only have been to the one off 81 and 11 that was in the locksmith shop (aquatic dreams maybe) but it is closing now.

yea i went to that one a couple times. his prices were a little high. there is also DC pets in dickson city. their tanks are a little dirty but if u get them on shipping day u can get some crazy deals. i got clowns and sebae anemones for like $6. but the pet zone in pittson is by far the best. his prices are good and he has been in saltwater for about 20yrs i think. pet city in edwardsville is ok. they are getting better since the store in bloomsburg closed and they are combining them. millers reef is good too, but they are in bloomsburg. i think thats kinda far from you. how is some thing fishy? they look good from the web site. i never knew they were their. i am always down that way since my sister goes to kutztown u. i sometimes stop at shear heaven in allentown. once in a while i will take the 2hr trip to that fish place in lancaster. its only about 1hour from kutztown. its worth it, its like the size of walmart. they sell other pet stuff there but alot of fish. but i looked for that site with the video, but its not calfo. its eric borneman. its a really good video. well worth the hour it took to watch it. heres the site http://www.zooxanthellae.com/

Back