Well look what we have here.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Planning on replacing 1'' ball valve with a union valve so both can go in the filter sock, also planning to hide all cords efficiently.

^ Your welcome? lol Sorry I don't remember what I hooked you up with. Ill have to take pics of the tank forsale in a second.

OH WAIT is this Darryl? If so no problem man. I combined the two tanks as far as inhabitants. So the glass system that was by my bed is for sale. If you need anything just let me know, you're welcome to call anytime. Also let me know if you ever need help with plumbing or anything. Always happy to help a fellow reefer, its apart of the fun/hobby.

IMG_8442.jpg

IMG_8439.jpg

IMG_8438.jpg

IMG_8437.jpg

IMG_8436.jpg

Thanks man sorry for the late reply:focus: I sent you some info check you PM and post let me know if your goog with that. And I'll have some plumming coming up next month i'll chech to see your what your times like. Thanks Bro and talk soon.

Dtech07

Do you have issues with the light fixture producing to much heat with such a small setup? I have a ten gallon and have been contemplating getting a metal hailed fixture for it.

Last edited:
The light is about 10 inches from the water and i have a nice fan behind it if you look at the pics. My tank stays at 76 constantly, but I have the fan correlate with the halide on timers.

Back