Well look what we have here.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Insanely jealous.... That is a gorgeous setup. Hopefully my nano looks half as good as this one.

Leds no edit
IMG_1123.jpg

20k 150w with leds no edit
IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1105.jpg

Nice tank bro. Can't wait to see what it looks like when I come back winter break. That's if you don't get bored with this tank, like all the other tanks, and start yourself another tank with another of your many ideas hahha.

Awesome set-up, man! You have some really nice zoas. I've been looking around at local stores in the area for some nice zoas and I haven't seen anything like yours! (Maybe cuz you snapped them all up? :lol: )

How's this tank coming along?

Dont have the dslr today. Replaced the tank with this one yesterday. Acrylic 20x16x11 Bare Bottom. Tired of dealing with sand. Running carbon in filter sock till i fix my media reactor. Got rid of alot of corals. Trying to set up a 48x24x16 With 24'' external overflow. You cant see but my coralline took off in the previous tank, showing on the rock. Benefits to this tank are the external overflow, the most simple plumbing/sump i've ever had, and this system is so silent its right behind my pillow with an open stand!

J-Ranko Im willing to sell any zoas you are interested in just lmk and thanks for the compliments.

Excuse the coral pics with prices I don't have the originals. None have sold so if anyones interested just hit me up. Also complete old system for sale and emptied.

Photo0527.jpg

Photo0528.jpg

Photo0529.jpg

Photo0530.jpg

DSCN7759.jpg

IMG_6325.jpg

DSCN0242.jpg

DSCN0242.jpg

DSCN0240.jpg

DSCN0239.jpg

IMG_6781.jpg

IMG_5931.jpg