Wereeeeee Backkkk

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Alright it looks like we are back online with a new fresh look. We have done a bunch of testing looking for bugs and stuff, so if you find any shoot me or Scooterman a PM and we will see if we can get them fixed up. Their are still a few more things to come I just kind of ran out of gas, lol

Other then that have a look and let us know what you think??

RF Staff

Last edited:
Looks great!!! I was trying to find the new post tab that I always used, but just realized the tab has a new name called "What's new?" :)

What is going to be the difference now with the livestock and equipment for sale forums versus the classified section as I see all 3 are present ?

Well we will give folks some time to transfer over their threads and such

Mojo

What about the homepage? Is that section down right now?? When I go to log in, I am on what seems like the homepage, but once I log in, it says I don't have permission and transfers me elsewhere. If I click on the RF banner it doesn't take me to the home page like the old one did.

I don't know if it is just me or everyone, but the notifications and settings tabs are stacked on top of each other.

Every time I log in I get a screen staying that I don't have permission to access this page.

Also when I go do upload photos on posts, the file upload manager won't browse the folder I put the photos in that I want to use.

Ok lets see, the settings and notifications tabs are working for me, so not sure their, maybe a cache thing?? maybe a browser??

On the log in? are you talking about loggin in to the site, or on the galleries?? I will look at the catagories for uploads.

Mojo

Ahh...It is working now Mike. Not sure if you did something, but I can now get back to the home page...You rock!!! :D

Just the "new post" search needs a bit of adjusting from what I can see. Most recent updates seem to just show up on the home page and not in the "what's new" or "new posts" tabs. :)

Back