Wereeeeee Backkkk

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Seems good to me. Oh the forum isn't scrolling over the pic for me on the phone but that is fine with me. Still looks great!!!

I think this light grey/white part our writing is on should be wider.. maybe leave it one inch from each edge of the screen

Not sure what is up with that Martin...I think it will take a bit of time to get all the little things tweaked. With Scooty not being at a computer, some things won't be sorted out till the end of the weekend when he gets back home. :)

I updated my blackberry's software and the site still won't finish loading or let me log-in.

I think this light grey/white part our writing is on should be wider.. maybe leave it one inch from each edge of the screen

+1.
I agree.

I've brought this one up. I think we're running into it being different on different monitors. For instance, I have about 1 1/2" of background picture, on each edge of the forums, on my 17" LCD Monitor. I've heard of some people having a lil' less and I've heard from some members who have as much as 2"-2 1/2" of background picture visible, on each side of the forum.

I do have the ability to zoom in, making the forum larger, in relationship to my monitor, but everything gets larger, including the background picture and font.

As for phone access, I'm not quite sure what's going on there. I'm able to have total access to the forum, AND EVEN the chat room, on my Tmobile Samsung Vibrant. The Chat Room access really surprised me.

Yea as Sid mentioned its a case of ever user having a different setup so it shows up different based on that. The design/custom skin was done taking all this into concideration, but the control of others systems is something we have no controll over, so I cant help with that.

For the mobile phone folks I am in the middle of loading the tapatalk thing right now, so give me a few..or more if it doesnt like me either, lol

Mojo

Ok the TapaTalk software you folks wanted is all installed and integrated and also listed on their site. So have at her!!

Mojo

A quick comment on forum width, in relation to monitors. Today, I logged on with a new laptop, for the first time. On this laptop, I actually only have 1" of background picture visible, to either side of the forums. It's a 17" wide screen format laptop.

On my other laptop, and desktop, both also with 17" monitors, I have about 1 1/2" of background visible.

Unfortunately, I don't think any width adjustments are going to work out, since it's impossible to make it look "just right" for every different size of monitor.

Back