What did you get for Valentines day?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

aquarookie

Pure Poison :)
My Hubby got me this, and installed it too!

000 PPM TDS !!!!

It has a 55 galloon food grade plastic drum to store the water.
PM me if you want a barrel too.

10zxt21.jpg

Pictures!!!!

Haha! Its not an engagement ring or anything, was just a valentines day gift. A simple white gold ring with 3 stones. But it was a big thing for him. I'd been begging him to buy me a ring of any kind for the past 2 years, could of been tin for all I cared. His typical responce was a gruff "I only buy one kind of ring", and that was that. lol. For him to go out and buy me one as a valentines day gift was pretty cool.

My wife went to a local lfs I use and asked what I could put in my new sps tank and she came in with these.

P2164419.jpg

Which has coloured to this since valentines
P2184425.jpg

A ? Acro millapora
P2184424.jpg

A purple tipped Acro
P2164409.jpg

Last but not least a Bali Slimer frag
P2184427.jpg

21 years of marriage and still love her as much as the 1st valentines day. As long as she keeps buying me corals :lol::D:lol: Only joking !!!

My husband gave me a tool box and tools, and a promise not to steal the tools:badgrin:. My hammer I use to open salt buckets and my wire cutters for snipping zip-ties were so rusty from being stored around the tanks, he thought a plastic tool box would help protect the tools from the salt. I love it!

Ha ha, it's fun to see what cool things people get. I forgot, I got my hubby a miniature pinscher puppy. He wanted a "real" doby, but that will be when the kids are grown up :)

Back