What do you think i can get for this?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

shallowreef

Hey everybody,

I still have my Old 90gallon setup for sale and nobody wants to buy it. I'm wondering if am priced to high? Could you guys tell me whats a good general price range to put on my sale tag for the following stuff. Now this is as a whole NOT INDIVUDUALLY.

1-90 RR W/ BLK BKGRD Oak trim
1-ALL-GLASS Oak STAND
1-20GAL TANK
1-Prescion Marine Skimmer
1-Red sea Wave maker
1-Brand new Marineland 300W HTR
2-MAG950
3-MJ1200s
2-Seio620s
2-Brand new 100 micron filter socks
2-brand new media bags
1- Single strip light

If this was your system what would you try to sell it for? Please be honest. :oops:

Nick

if it was me selling it, i'd sell it for 600 .

I'd also try parting out, i belive you can get a little bit more from it :p + gabster would try buying you the Seio or the maxijet :p :D.

Seriously 600 for the set up is a nice deal

Well that was my original asking pirce but i had people calling me and saying that they would buy it for 200-300.

Shallowreef....
Unfortunately there are folks out here that will try to get the MOST killer deal from people with reef stuff for sale. Don't get me wrong i am not faulting them.....it is the business system. It may take awhile for you to sell a unit of that size for example, I bought my 60 gallon tank on this site on Feb 13, 2006. It was put up for sale on Dec 18, 2005. So you see it could take a little patience for you to sell. Hang in there!!!:) :) :)

willie

i agree with Willie, it's gonna take sometime and it's true that people usually want a very very cheap deal, it's all about for how much are you willing to let it go

i think you should ask for 750.

opps i misred, 450 is a good pirce, RR tanks are always more $$

Looks like a nice first tank,I think your $500 is a fair price but I would'nt turn down a $400 offer.

Don

i would sell the tank with sump and heater for like$300..then i would part out the rest on the forum here,and i belive you could make a couple hundred more!!

Hey everybody,

1-90 RR W/ BLK BKGRD Oak trim
1-ALL-GLASS Oak STAND
1-20GAL TANK
$250

1-Prescion Marine Skimmer
$100
1-Red sea Wave maker
IF pro $50 if not $25

1-Brand new Marineland 300W HTR
$15
2-MAG950
$20
3-MJ1200s
$10 each
2-Seio620s
$15 each
2-Brand new 100 micron filter socks
2-brand new media bags
1- Single strip light
$10

Nick

This is the way I see it going for 500.
I think the 350-400 range is what your offers might be but someone needs to realize that it is RR. craigslist is really cheap in most places and people are finding cheaper tanks.

I guess i'll try for 400 then. I don't want to part it out because i know in the end i will get stuck with just the tank and stand.

Set up another tank:D

I know guys had to take a loss on selling their tanks, people just don't know a good deal when they see it, it may seem, I have had a hard time selling stuff, from here on I'm not going to push it as much as I had. I did get lucky with my LFCF & members saw I had it & when they saw it up & running they jumped on it but that was lucky. I would say $600 or best offer, that best offer thing works for some reason.

Back