What does your user name mean?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Bosco83

I always wonder how everyone comes up with their user names and what they mean.

I'll start my last name is Boczkiewicz pronounced boz ka weez so my friends call my Bosco for short and I was born in 1983.

Brian

I joined when I use to drink and must have been drunk and hit an extra "F"
JK :D When I lived in NY my contractors nick named me Fast Frankie. I own hard wood flooring companies~

I was on a super late model racecar team. We had 5 minutes to get the car on the track our championship night. I couldnt find one of the lug nuts for the wheel. Another team member realized in my hast I put two lugs on one stud. Hence the name doublenut and it is still with me from 2003. Yes we won the championship by 8 points 2 postions. I dont know which hobby is more expensive raceing or reef tanks.hmmm

mine ive had since about 7th grade and ive used it for everything, i just happened to be eating a slim jim and was playing an old playstation game and it had the 989 logo so i just used that.

mine is my former LED Emergency Lighting company, the MC is my initials... I did not want to change it once I closed the business so not to confuse people, I will soon be logging in as my new company name though Creative CAD which is a new division of a 9 year old partnership. But I plan to keep this one alive for my personal stuff.

im a Vietnamese first generation born in Seattle.
989= to the year and birth date 1988

My real name is Ricky, people call me Rick and close mates call me Ricko.

I'm a Graphic Designer and Art Director. I do computer graphics and any type of Commercial Design.

Love to paint and see things a bit closer than what others might...that's how I've been trained by my Mentors, many of which are old school and retired now. The things I've learned I've passed on to other graphic designers. I try to pass on the good experiences I've had...similar to Reef Frontiers and how everybody shares their experiences and knowledge!

Been a Saints fan all my life. Which will make you turn old and grey before your time.

The first game in the dome after katrina
28-1.jpg

Long story "SHORT", I was in a bar fight years ago and one of my buddies told me to "calm down there Mighty Mouse" and it just stuck. I also am only 5'6"tall
Unfortunately the friend that gave me the nick name died a few years later in a bad car accident.

I dont know if i want to admit what mines means...

a stands for Amber s Stands for Stephen 17 is how old i would be and 20 is how old he would be when he got out of jail. lol i am sure you have all been there 5 years is a long time when your young. :oops:

That was years ago but i have used it as my user name for everything for at least 7 years now i think. Its easy to type when your logging in.

Ours is G&NSalty425 the "G" stands for Gary the "N" stands for Nicole ,Salty for Saltwater and 425 for our area code :)

Back