What everyone can enjoy with me

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

! Look at the second picture on the beginning of the thread. It the little boat on the deck covered

LOL !!! for a moment i thought you were talking about the last picture and the people were stealing the motor :lol:

LMAO! Not the mammal dolphin like "Flipper"...The fish dolphin what they call mahi mahi(LOL) Pretty blue and green fish

yeah right, Scooter dood i bet you Krish even knows how to call little flipper so it can go easy on the net :D :p .

LOL...This is the kind I am talking about. BTW...This dude needs longer pants

ohhh dood that's huge !!!!
well dood if you ever do that just please wear shorts :D or do some waxing :lol:

Mmmm Dorado. Nice pics Krish :D I will have to put you on my reefers I want to go visit list :D.

Mmmm Dorado. Nice pics Krish I will have to put you on my reefers I want to go visit list .

LOL...Anytime man! If we go back out tomorrow, I'll take some more pictures. Most of the pictures were taken around Rose Island which takes only 15 minutes to get there. That's where around Nassau, I'd use the water if ever I was to put any in my tank as well as sand etc. You can't imagine how far you can go out and how wide it stretches with water like that. Also, you have to know the area really well because the place is loaded with reefs that stick up out the water. One beach, they have a beer fest every summer and the next day, you'll find tons of people at the boat shop buying props and boats washed up on shore. There's a lot of reefs I didn't shoot any pics of because we came in from out in the ocean. If we go tomorrow, I'll show you how easily you can see corals and fish from just taking photos from the boat:)

ohhh dood that's huge !!!!
well dood if you ever do that just please wear shorts or do some waxing

LOL...I don't wear those speedo, tighty whitey, underwear looking trunks:lol: Don't worry:D

hey dood by the way, if you go tomorrow could you also take some pictures of a few sharks please

LOL...No problem if I see any. I tried to take a picture of a baby stingray today, but it didn't come out. The fellow was swimming too fast!:)

LOL...No problem if I see any. I tried to take a picture of a baby stingray today, but it didn't come out. The fellow was swimming too fast!

ohh to bad, but if you see one tomorrow don't forget to take pictures, i love seeing the stingrays.

nice pic that looks awsome i just whant to jump on my waverunner right now and head over there lol

LOL! Just head on over! I just came back from taking a look at the water and today is more beautiful than yesterday! We may go out in the little boat hand line fish later today. We shall see:)

LOL! Just head on over! I just came back from taking a look at the water and today is more beautiful than yesterday! We may go out in the little boat hand line fish later today. We shall see

please Krish don't remind us is beautiful over there :( .

I am coming to visit after I get back from San Diego next week.

i see you're taking the beaver all over the place, don't forget to bring Krish a nice bottle of maple syrup and those wonderful, tasty, ohh so delicious cookies with the maple shape :D .

Back