What fish should I get?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Sorry didnt read all the post that have been posted yet so sorry if these have already been suggested

But my 2 cents I love the schooling chromis fish especially under the right lights

I myself think you have good taste going with anthias I didnt know the grouped. Are you hoping for babies. If so are you prepared for rearing them.

I hope you like my idea if not I hope some one else gives you something you can feel

yeah come on you gotta love the chromis

The last tank I had I put in a chromis first off so itbwas pretty much dominant of the hole tank and then I added a pair of false percs and a small baby yellow tang and others tank mates and the chromis school kept to there self and did there own LOL thing

The idea of me having chromis was not recommended by my other buddies on other forums but low and behold the chromis is a really cool schooling fish to have and I plan on having like 7 of them in my 125 gallon along with some others of course

I hope he goes with chromis

I think anthias and chromis make an impressive tank display heck they may all school together

Imagine that

Nelson look at the blue reef chromis - I had them and loved them; they did great. THey are very dark/royal blue, and are different than the regular chromis. More $$ too, but you know how it goes with color. I also had a pygmy angel, one of my favorite fish. He loved the current, was active and entertaining. I do miss some of my fish. :(

I actually just started this thread back up to get some feedback on the fish listed on the first comment on the second page.(I'm actually only looking on feedback for the purple chromis)

Back