What is your favorite thing to eat? Warning do not read if hungry!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

brendensmelissa

Brendens wife
Can not have but some of this but...
My husband can cook this chicken like I have never tasted........... YUMMY!:p
then Mashed potatos with butter, steemed caulifrower with cheese, ceaser salad, and for desert........ Cheesecake!

Your turn... Make us drool!;)

I love chicken!!!! :D I was asked before on the "Answer and Ask" thread fish or chicken? And here was my reply:p Post 1914
http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8140&page=128

PakaaaK! Chicken!!!!!! Fish is good too though, but I love me some chicken! Fried chicken, baked chicken, steamed chicken, cajun chicken, chicken wings, spicy chicken wings, buffalo wings, chicken souse, curry chicken, jerk chicken, chicken sandwich, chicken nuggets, breaded chicken, kung po chicken ding, sweet and sour chicken, black pepper chicken, szechewan chicken, chicken parmesan, lemon chicken, whole chicken, bonless chicken, burnt chicken, raw chicken, chicken 10 weeks old, chicken not a chicken yet, steak that smells like chicken, fish that looks like chicken, chicken on Emeril, chicken on Martha, chicken little, Kentucky fried chicken, Churches chicken, Popeye's chicken, Chicken in Disney world, chicken of the sea, chicken on pizza, chicken on chips chicken in my soday, chicken skin, chicken bone, chicken neck, chicken gristle, chicken hair, chicken noodle soup, split peas soup with chicken in it, spicy chicken, green chicken chicken on the grill, chicken and spaghetti, chicken in the cage, cornish hen, chicken eggs scrambled, sunn side up, mcgriddle, chicken pot pie, chicken cake, chicken donut, chicken water, chicken air freshener, chicken lo mein, BBQ chicken, stir fried chicken, backened chicken, broiled chicken, tyson chicken, chicken head, cereal with chicken toes in it, chicken toe nails, chicken grease in tea, Pollo Tropical, chicken from Dennys, 200 year old chicken, chinese chicken, chicken with jelly on top, chicken with cheese on top, chicken bacon, chicken flavored gum, chicken that's been rolled over by a garbage truck, chicken that came out of the garbage, chicken with salsa on it, everywhere a chicken chicken...Old McDonald had a farm E I E I O, and on that farm he had a chicken E I E I O, with a buck buck here and a buck buck there, here a buck there a buck, everywhere a buck buck!, On top of my chicken, all covered with cheese, I lost the poor gizard, when somebody sneezed, Chicken bells, chicken bells chicken all the way, oh what fun it is to eat chicken on a one horse open slay hay, I've been working on the chicken, all the live long day, I've been working on the chicken, just to have something to eat today! GREAT big blobs of greasy grimey chicken guts, hairy hairy chicken feet, perculated chicken meat, french fried eye balls boiling in a pot of blood...OOPS! I forgot my spoon

Anything seafood with a preference on shellfish & spicy stuff. I have no real preferences on how they are prepared.

Irony... :lol:

Cheers
Steve

I have to eat a ton of protien so fish right now is on my top of my list...:D ..Until I get sick of it.

Shellfish is yucky to me.......:|
I like spicy but cant tolerate it now.:doubt:

Newyork steak cooked medium no side dishes just steak. I could eat steak 7 days a week if I wasnt so lazy and would cook.

Don

1.5-2" thick ribeye (med) with grilled cajun shrimp and a salad with homemade ranch dressing.

I do all the cooking. Actually get invited to parties hoping I will cook something. Possible restaurant in the future??

Chinese food is actually my favorite

sorry dood but YUCK!!! :p
i used to like chinese until i got pregnant now i cannot see it in person because i could puke :( .
i love Alfredo pasta sauce :D my huband makes a really good sauce, also his meat balls :shock: :lol: .... ok ok yeah he does makes some great hmm meat.
I also like Steve's hush browns, they're really really really good the only bad side of them is that you need 2 alkaseltzers and be in the bathroom for quite sometime :D .
For dessert i love milk with coffee and tuxedo cake

Well my favorite is Mexican food ......so there Gabby....I actually made Carne Asada and some pico de gayo last night......

Oh and any of you locals that love a good steak and have a Fred Meyer Store have got to try their "flat iron steak" It is the best...not too spendy and it is sooooooo tender...mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm

Well my favorite is Mexican food ......so there Gabby....I actually made Carne Asada and some pico de gayo last night......

PARTNER !!! how you doing? it's been a while since the last time you were in the chat room, everytime i pass by the crispy creams it reminds me you :D .

Carne asada and pico sheesh... can i borrow your wife :p :D right now i could use some mexican food :D .
I'm gonna try that flat iron steak :), but there's still nothing like the smell of crispies :D .

PARTNER !!! how you doing? it's been a while since the last time you were in the chat room, everytime i pass by the crispy creams it reminds me you :D .

Carne asada and pico sheesh... can i borrow your wife :p :D right now i could use some mexican food :D .
I'm gonna try that flat iron steak :), but there's still nothing like the smell of crispies :D .

Borrow my wife????? Hey I said "I" made it partner....she stood by and watched lol...I can honestly say I haven't really eaten a lot of crispy creams..... ;)

Been super busy at work so I've been missing most of the chat nights :( ...after this weekend I should be able to get back on.

then we could use you :D.
yeah i missed 2 chat nights i believe :( ... i miss chatting, but hopefully this weekend coming up.

alright i have a few favs.
1. Mexican food
2. Italian Food
3. Southern Food/ BBQ
I absolutely love Famous Daves BBQ. If you guys have one near you i strongly recomend trying their ribs.

I also love (mind my spelling here) Hot Gardinear! I eat that stuff with a fork like it were salad! My family keeps telling me that i'm going to burn a hole in my stomach so i am try to cut back. I go through about a gallon every two months. I eat with almost everything. My favioriate thing to eat it with though is turkey.

Back