Where has all the particpation gone???

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hmm... I was going to post this up somewhere else, but well.. free beer! and its not like this one didn't jump the rails a hundred times already...
Anyone ever wall mount a tv? I have an older one I'm moving and its definitely heavier than the brand new ones... Not like a crt or anything, but still.. Is there a mounting kit you'd recommend?

Soooooooooooooooooo, let's see, you don't give a rip if you get help or not, you just wanna drive up your post count to help your reputation..................... I see how this is gonna go ;).

Now...................... back to meaningless drivel, or the Seahawks, whichever comes to mind :)

I've long given up on reputation... proof of that should be easy to see in the pandering for free beer :peace:

At least with the beer you have the 'i was drinking excuse'... the free frags on the other hand... Man, it'd sure be best I shut up now. LOL

Ah hell, I don't even drink, but I don't back off a challenge... its everything I can do to not just post another 300 or so messages here all by myself. Its only 60 seconds between posts, right... that would only be what, 5 hours?

I'm new on here and I've been trying to post as much as I can but it sometimes takes a day or to to get a response.

Post away, I am not new, and If you post nonsense or meaningless drivel on this thread it just gets closer to Peppie buyin free beer for everybody. Whether you drink or not, it would be worth it just to see him fork out $$$$$ for beer

Back