Where's all the Olympic Peninsula peeps???

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

skinz78

clam guy!
Hey everyone, not sure if this is the correct forum or not, if not mod's please move:arrow::sorry:

I'm looking to gather interest in possibly putting together an Olympic Peninsula reef club, I'm so far away from the PSAS that I don't go even though I should.... Please let me know if you are interested.

so i take it by the pictures you grow clams? do you sell any? interested in trades????????

Last edited:
I know, just giving you a hard time.
Yeah, there is actually a growing number of reefers on the peninsulas. For a while there I though you and I were all alone over here.

Hey how is it going. I live in Poulsbo and was thinking of putting on a reef parity or swap for the Kitsap and Olympic Peninsula reef people. I know how you feel all the reef club stuff is in Seattle. It is hard for people over here to get over there sometimes. I think we should start a mini club for the people over here. We can meet one time a month and do swaps and things. We only have one reef store on this side so I feel it would be nice to have a network of people so we can do group orders and stuff like that. Anyway let me know what you think.

hey all !!!

I'm in East Bremerton.
(but visiting Sequim/P.A. all the time)

BTW,
if anyone is interested,
my wife will be out of town Saturday,
the kid (15 month old TORNADO) and I will be home alone, probably enjoying a frosty barley-pop and staring at the tank.

if anyone local wants to spin by and say hi, maybe crack open a cold one.
let me know.

Russ
[email protected]

Back