Who are you? Here is me ;)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I said krish not gabinator. What you mean white?

i was refering to the white background of the page :lol: ...... sheesh take it easy :lol: .
Besides you were suppose to take the shirt off for the bids :lol:, if you look way way way back in this thread we have people semi naked showing it all :lol:.

i will post as soon as i figure out how to loose my 30 something pounds ok :D :lol:

Krish just went to the restroom to lose his.

LMBO!!! :lol: :lol: .... ohh god you almost made me pee my pants :lol::lol: ...that was a good one :lol: .

So how does your mouth smell now Brenden??? Are you sure you want some of this again???

that was a good one too :lol: ... you people stop it... i'm gonna give birth if you keep it up :lol:

Just discovered this and might as well add to the mix remember, never mix Ukranian, Polish Irish and Italian together or you may end up getting a child I could never deny paternity on.

The second is of my better half and I at the first ever meeting between the Bo-sox and Cubs at Wrigley.

these pics are from a few years ago...New Years and the other is when we were somewhat sober:p ...you figure out which one is New Years

Great pics everyone!

Mike - your daughter is adorable! I didn't know they were taking officers so young! Makes sense, though, the youngins' could probably crawl into the teeniest space and start screaming/tantruming or whining, which would chase anyone out of hiding for their arrest. ;) :D

your daughter is adorable! I didn't know they were taking officers so young! Makes sense, though, the youngins' could probably crawl into the teeniest space and start screaming/tantruming or whining, which would chase anyone out of hiding for their arrest.

LOL!!! :lol: .
kewl pictures everyone :).

Yeah, a new task force set up to interdict counterfeit Barney, Wiggles and Disney dvds....the biggest bust to date was a ring of Haitian smugglers posing as Dominican baseball players, when confronted the diaper dicks had to use their bubble guns and their own "cans" full of unauthorized gas to subdue the offenders. All in all, three in the lock up waiting bond hearings, and one suspect Jorge Canyagetmeov was quoted as saying, "We woulda gotten away, pero no gracias por los ninos culos maloliente, ay madre dios"

Yeah, a new task force set up to interdict counterfeit Barney, Wiggles and Disney dvds....the biggest bust to date was a ring of Haitian smugglers posing as Dominican baseball players, when confronted the diaper dicks had to use their bubble guns and their own "cans" full of unauthorized gas to subdue the offenders. All in all, three in the lock up waiting bond hearings, and one suspect Jorge Canyagetmeov was quoted as saying, "We woulda gotten away, pero no gracias por los ninos culos maloliente, ay madre dios"

LMBO!!! :lol: :lol:

wazzzzzzzzzzzz uppppppppppppppppppp b,

hello
Picture3000290.jpg

Back