Who are you? Here is me ;)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

AHA! Your the one who has five weeks to go. Does that mean you're a girl???!!!

no i'm a man :lol: .... yeah i'm a girl doodette :D .
but i doubt i'll make it to the 5 weeks :p.

did i miss something, is someone havieng a kid ?

it's summer dood, it seems like it's the season for babies :D :p.
let's see, Sherman had a girl, Brian had another girl, Krish's wife is having a baby and i am too ... is anyone missing :p .

I just had one (well, my wife did) on July 1. Krish's wife is due in about 5 weeks. Spongebob-Gaby over here says she's about ready to pop, too!

They're everywhere! Run for your lives!

I just had one (well, my wife did) on July 1. Krish's wife is due in about 5 weeks. Spongebob-Gaby over here says she's about ready to pop, too!

They're everywhere! Run for your lives!

LOL!!! well i guess everyone got exited during the winter :p :D .

Halloween shots

Wow Ron I am not sure I would have showed that one off :eek: LOL

Well here is one of me laying down on the job :p Boy I am glad I am payed by the hour and nap time ;)

hey jerk!!! you should have warned us that you were welding...i looked at it and wasn't even waering goggles!! J/k...that pic of me is so krish doesn't feel so bad about being picked on...lol....i've never been hit on by more women in one night than i did on that night.:):) well, i did dress up as a Hooters girl one year and i had to shake them off with a stick!!

How does that work Ron that you drees up like a woman and get hit on like crazy?

I wear womens close all the time and the most i get are dirty looks and and creepy guys trying to buy me drinks.

what like you guys don't wear womens clothing too!

Seriously you guys don't?

Relax folks you will all get a chance to see him. Due to overwelming demand Ron will be the feature act at the Purple Penguin starting 7/22 :lol: Do not forget your $ ones $. :D A special thanks goes to krish for setting this up and PM'ing me about it.:p

this is my pic from 3 years ago on halloween

LMBO!!! i thought i had seen everything when i saw greenboy's picture but now that's history :lol: :lol:.
Are you sure are girls the ones hitting on you :lol: :lol: .... ohh boy i don't think i'll be able to get over this one :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Relax folks you will all get a chance to see him. Due to overwelming demand Ron will be the feature act at the Purple Penguin starting 7/22 Do not forget your $ ones $. A special thanks goes to krish for setting this up and PM'ing me about it.

for a moment i thought you were asleep :lol: .... well now that you got the crossdressers and what not for the Purple Penguin, now we just need to get the guys i mean girls to come into the club:lol: :lol:

Back