Who are you? Here is me ;)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I wanted to resurrect this old thread, since we have some new members.....

Keep the mugshots coming!

Oh, what the hell. Here's one a friend took of me last weekend. Pretty sure I was drunk at the time.

Dylan.jpg

-Dylan

those were the days....out drunk and doing a little drunk calling. i would have to look at my call history the next day to see who all i called at 4:00 a.m. in the morning. :)

mattseattle said:
those were the days....out drunk and doing a little drunk calling. i would have to look at my call history the next day to see who all i called at 4:00 a.m. in the morning. :)

Yeah, that about sums up that night. I woke up with 3 people passed out on my floor, and the party I was at wasn't even at my place. (Hell, it wasn't even in remotely the same area of Seattle)

I kinda wish I could put together what happened now. =)

-Dylan

Here is me and my parrot. I cant find one of just me. Thats alright it hides the extra head growing out of my neck. LOL Steve W.

steve that second head coming out of your neck is beautiful. (the colorful one). is it reef safe, does it nip at your corals? or does it nip at your goat?

LOL, Steve!

Wrasse - "N.A." are my initials and it also stands for Sodium (Na). (and yes, I know that salt water is really NaClH2O) :) . Thanks, I love my skimmer. When I opened the box, I felt like the old man in "A Christmas Story" opening his prized leg lamp.

Here is one of me from halloween with my "not-so-happy-to-stop-playing-to-get-her-picture-taken-with-mommy" daughter.

LOL - no one was allowed near my skimmer when I first got it. I would have loved to put it in our bay window all lit up. Now, no one wants to go near it.....go figure! I shout, "Anyone want to help me change my skimmer cup!?"...all I get is dead silence.....then moans and groans about the smell. One of these days I'm going to pour the skimmate in the toilet, not flush, and see what kind of reaction I get. Have some fun with the family :) . hmmm....maybe I should wait for company to come over....lol! OK, that's gross :lol:

Im telling you if the skimmate is over 2 ice cubes with a slice of lime, its really not that bad. The second one is even easier. Diggin all the pics. Its nice to be able to put faces to the names. I have to ask though, why do you have a walruss in your bathtub Nikki? That would make me uncomfortable when I go to the bathroom. LOL.

Oh yeah the bird is reef safe, he? she? is just very jealous of girls, and will try to bite the ones it doesn't like. Which is most of them. LOL maybe BamBam knows something I dont. It even goes straight for the face. Never tries to hurt me or other guys at all. I guess that means its a girl? Steve

its okay if he bites the ones he doesnt like. More importantly you should be biting the ones YOU like. Nikki, maybe you can have your walruss clean out your skim cup for you. kinda like Nori, but in a drink. on the rocks with a wdge of lime.

Back