Who are you? Here is me ;)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

wrassehole said:
btw, schweeet skimmer Nikki. im curious Nikki, what does your name mean? i can figure out the h2o but not the "NA". filll me in please.
Hey Wrasshole,
It's chemestry time. I can almost remember the periodic table from high school.
NA= salt
Scott

Common salt is NaCl. Technically, salt cover a lot more ground, particularly in OrgChem, where any compound in a Hydrochloride form is considered a salt, for example. KCl is another fairly common salt. (Potassium Chloride).

I'm not entirely certain what the strict definition is though.

-Dylan

Hey I told ya all I could hardly remember from High school.............Lol

Scott

Actually Na and H20 is EXPLOSIVE... Anyone want to put a brick of sodium in water, maybe their tank? Actually, Id rather not be part of the destruction of a tank....

http://www.pc.chemie.uni-siegen.de/pci/versuche/english/v44-1-1.html

wrightme43 - About skimmate over ice with a twist... Hows about I bring you a nice drink at PSAS? I'll even buy you a raffle ticket if you down it... ;)

Last edited:
Here's a family pic :)

86117_1774-med.JPG

After searching the endless folders of digital photos on my computer....the only ones of me all seemed to have some sort of dead critter in them as well...

What kind of chiller do you have on that tank Mike. Are you recreating a polar ice tank? Doesn't that keep your sandbed from getting enough light? LOL Steve

wrightme43 said:
What kind of chiller do you have on that tank Mike. Are you recreating a polar ice tank? Doesn't that keep your sandbed from getting enough light? LOL Steve

:lol:

Well, you gotta have cold weather hobbies to live in Wyoming, or you go crazy.... :lol:

LOL - you guys are too much. At least you aren't saying I'm explosive in another sense (flatulence) :lol:

Great to keep seeing faces and names! Robert, always nice to see you. The R/C Man - great to meet you and your wife. Mike - great photo. Reminds me of ice fishing up in Hayward, WI....except I did it the whimpy way. I stood by the fire on shore, and watched for the little flag thingy to pop up. :D

I'm not sure, but I think I erased my earlier pic, so here's an update taken the day I got married. That is my wife, Lorie. She is the ine that helped me get into all of this.

Last edited:
NaH2O said:
LOL - you guys are too much. At least you aren't saying I'm explosive in another sense (flatulence) :lol:

Great to keep seeing faces and names! Robert, always nice to see you. The R/C Man - great to meet you and your wife. Mike - great photo. Reminds me of ice fishing up in Hayward, WI....except I did it the whimpy way. I stood by the fire on shore, and watched for the little flag thingy to pop up. :D

Well, that's how we do it here also, Nikki...sit by the fire and wait for the flag... :lol: Nice thing about the resivours near me is you can use six tipups per person....on a good day you get quite a workout running from flag to flag... :lol:

MikeS

Back