Who are you? Here is me ;)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I guess I'll play along on this one. I'm not one for getting my picture taken, except when I catch a nice sized fish :D Oh and don't mind the fatty dip that I've got in there lol :)
BTW, that's me out on my Bass boat at Big Lake in Mt. Vernon, WA

Oh I love Big Lake. Had lots of fun in there years ago. I do believe however, that is the lake my ex husband put maggots on my knee when he was baiting our hooks (maggots are greattt for trout fishing) and I nearly overturned us. Bad move he made I never have forgiven him for that one....:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I can actually picture that Colleen :D. I don't do any trout fishing with bait, only fly fish for em. Fly fish for salmon and trout and use spinning gear for bass. Lotsa fun :) I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon for the weekend and plan on lots of fishing......and drinking hehe

Me & my fiance Valerie

DSC03262.jpg

PIMP!

not a hover a Orlick, Just cause that old dude, is so cool
he says "my vacum is the bomb, look it picks up bowlling balls"

kewl pics everyone :) .

Colleen that's awful :eek: .... if i was you, i'd have done something to him in return :badgrin: :p .

Hooked dood you gotta smile a little next time ok dood :D .... you're to serious and with that big of a fish.... sheesh :p :lol:

It's.....It's......SUPERGIRL!!.....I'm scared!:badgrin:

Last edited:
Nice to see you posting again Jiddy. Looks like a pretty rough winter where you are. :D

J/K :lol:

Thank you.

Just thought i would show my self :p

this was me about 3 months ago with my dad. It was 2.5 years with out a hair cut and i am not letting it get that long again. My hair is only like shoulder length now which is the lower picture.

gus085.jpg

100_0998.jpg

Back